It's gonna be ok

Ally

I was really disappointed about the music studio stuff so I decided to take a day to do a lot of stuff but not "important" stuff.
So I woke up, took a shower and shaved my legs. Ate some cereal and watched a movie. After that I cooked some lunch and than I did some drawings.
While I was drawing a friend called me.
"Hi Ella, how are you?"
"Good, thanks! So I just got this tattoo machine a few months ago and I need to practice. Would you be willing to let me tattoo you?"
"What?? Of course! Come over! I can't wait"
I love tattoos, I only have two but I would love to have all my body covered.
Before she came I decided to record a bit of how I was feeling and stuff. When she got here we started to talk about what I should get and I ended up getting my favourite number,7, on my fore arm since I already had the number 13 on my other arm. I was able to record some of the process and I feel like that would be a good video to put on my youtube channel. So when she left I started to edit the video and then uploaded it, when youtube decided to work of course.
It is 5pm, I still have a lot of time. I decided to look for houses in west LA and also music studios.
Eventually Frank came home and we had a few beers and watched a movie together. Sometimes I just need to take a break from everything and relax a little bit. I have to understand that I will have to stay here for a hole month still so I might as well do something with my days and have fun.
I wake up in the middle of the night sweating. What's happening? I decided to go to the bathroom and that's when I recalled my dream. I was having sex with this beautiful girl, Her again... I wash my face and look in the mirror. Who is she? I don't think we have met before, although her face is not totally strange to me. I have seen her somewhere. She wants to communicate with me...but where do I find her?
I decide to go back to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about her and I as starting to get wet but Frank was just there I couldn't do that. I get up again and go to the couch downstairs to have some alone time. I definitely need to find her I just don't know where to star. What if this is only my imagination and she doesn't exist?
We'll see.

THANK YOU FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE ME COMMENTS :)
THANK YOU,

KAT