What an interesting night

Ally

I look at the paper in my hand and realise there's something written on it.

''I hope you are single and you want to have a great time this night. My house is two blocks away I hope you are coming ;)
S''

I can't believe what I just read. Did that super hot girl just invited me to her house? I can't just go, I don't even know her!I am not that kind of person, yes she is reeeally hot but I don't do one night stands. I should probably talk to Danny and see what he thinks about it, he must know her at least.

I looked for Danny everywhere and still I couldn't find him. I should go. I am gonna go to her house and we'll see what happens. I decide to text Danny: ''Hey Dan, I won't be spending the night at your house but I'll come back tomorrow for sure. Don't worry about me a be safe, bye.'' Then I head out the door. I walk two blocks and stop. What am I doing? I should not be doing this, it's just the alcohol affecting me. I sit down on the side walk, role a cigarette and lit it. I close my eyes and try to relax. ''Why did I think this would be a good idea?'' I say in the form of a whisper. ''What am I doing here?!''

''I believe you came to see me, right?'' I hear a sweet voice ask me. I guess I was speaking to loudly. I open my eyes and look at her and every single doubt I had goes away. Her shiny eyes looking right at mine. I stumble for a few seconds and finally respond.

''I guess I did'' I said smiling.

''Well, I think we should go inside'' She said presenting me her hand for me to grab. I threw my cigarette to the floor and took her hand. She guided us to a house at the end of the street and I followed her, never letting go of her hand.

She opened the door and we got inside. I was starting to get a little nervous because this was the first time ever I was doing something like this. Also, I haven't been intimate with anyone for the past 2 years. Although, I feel like I deserve to have fun, I deserve to relax and try new things.

''Are you ok?'' I guess I haven't talked for a while because I was lost in my thoughts.

''Yes, I am great.'' I said smiling. ''Don't worry.'' I took a step towards her and she smiles at me. I get closer and put my hands on her waist, she had this contagious smile that made my stomach turn around. She is moving terribly slowly and it's killing my. I push her hips to me making all the space between us disappear. She starts getting her lips closer to mine and I can't breath, but she stops. That got me confused.

''I...I feel like you are not really sure about this and I don't want to feel like I am pushing you to do something you don't want to.'' She was talking in this serious tone, totally different from the way she talked previously, but really mature. ''I think you are really hot and I feel like we could have a good time and I though you weren't even coming but then I saw...'' I pressed my lips against her to see if she would shut up but she pulled away again. This time I didn't let her speak.

''Look, I think you are really hot too and I wasn't really sure about this but I am here now. I decided to come and have a good time with...'' This time she kissed me, but not like the innocent way she did before, in an almost aggressive way. I suspect this is going to be a really interest night.

THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

KAT