Jealous?

Ally

I called Stevie but she didn't answer so I decided to go to her apartment. I parked the car and knocked on the door.
"Stevie!" I called. She opened the door and I was surprised to see she seemed tired and worried.
"Hi, Ally. Come in" she said closing the door behind me.
"What's going on? I tried to call you but you didn't pick it up." I was starting to get worried.
"I'm sorry, I totally forgot about my phone! My roommate texted me and said she would be leaving the apartment so I came home and started packing because I can't afford living here by myself but I don't even know where I am going" she sat on the couch and started crying.
"Calm down Stevie, look at me" I sat down next her and put my arms around her until she had stopped crying. "Look, I've been thinking about getting a roommate, I just wanted to talk to my landlord first and I was also scared you'd think it's too soon. But I've talked to him and he his fine with it so...would you like to move in with me?" I was still scared she would not like the idea but she was so stressed out, at least that would give her an option.
"What? Are you kidding me? Of course I want to move in!!" She jumped to my arms and started giving me kisses all over my face.
I helped her pack the rest of her stuff and then we headed to my apartment with some boxes. Since it was so late we decided to take care of the rest of the stuff the morning after.

When we got to my apartment I went straight to my room to change and Stevie went to the kitchen to make us some tea. All of the sudden my phone started ringing and I picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Hi Ally! How are you doing?" I immediately recognised my best friend's voice, Kamri.
"I am doing great thanks, what about you?" I was really happy to hear her voice.
"I am fine. I haven't seen you in so long! I am gonna have a break from work in a few days and I was wondering if you want to hang out."
"Of course! You should come over! I know you don't live near by but you can stay at my place for a few nights, don't worry."
"That would be awesome, I miss you so much I can't wait!"
"I know, I miss you too babe!"
"Well, we'll see each other soon then, I have to go now. I love you!"
"Ok, cool. I love you more, see ya"
I hang up and got into bed, everything seems to be falling into place for me, great. I really love that girl.
Stevie got in the room, gave me my tea, changed into her shirt and boxers and got into bed beside me.
"I have a lot to tell you babe, I went to the music studio down the road"
"Who were you talking to?" She interrupted me.
"My best friend, Kamri." What was happening? "I was telling you about the music studio...."
"Is she your ex?"
"What?? No! She is my best friend! She has been my best friend for a long time and she is straight as fuck!"
"Does that mean that if she wasn't you'd fuck her?" I sat up and looked at her.
"What the fuck are you talking about? Are you jealous? She is my best friend! I've known her for ages! She has helped me more than you can imagine and she knows me better than most people. We are in fact really close but there was never anything more than friendship. Yes, I love her but I love you in a way I'll never love her. Why are you acting like that?"
She looked at her hands and she seemed like she regretted having asked.
"I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked"
"I don't want you to be doubting me and my relationships with my friends but I do want you to be real with me and ask whatever you'd like." I put my hand on her chin and made her look at me. "She is an amazing girl and you are gonna love her! She is really unique. But you know what, she can't be compared to you." I smiled at her and got myself closer. "So stop being insecure and understand once and for all that I love you and only you!" I kissed her passionately and my hand escaped underneath her shirt "besides, I could never do this with her" I felt her smile against my lips and I knew I had made at least one of her fears go away anf that made me thrilled.

...
It's almost 1am where I live and I've not yet found a room to stay so I am sorry if this chapter doesn't make much sense.

Anyway thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and leave comments :)

I created an Instagram account recently so if you are into tattoos make sure to check it out (kat.purplack)

Thank you,
Kat