Friendship

Ally

My parents flew back home and Stevie moved in to my apartment. I ended up quitting my job and signing a contract with the music company which was great. Also, Kamri was coming to visit me and I was thrilled about it!

...
My alarm when off, I opened my eyes, turned it off and started waking Stevie up.
"Good morning princess." I gave her little kisses on her forehead and put her hair behind her ear. "Babe, wake up." She moved a bit and started pouting.
"I don't want to get up. What day is it? Do I have to go to work?"
"It's Friday and no you do not have to go to work, but Kamri is coming today. We have to pick her up at the airport."
"But I want to shleep" she snuggled into my boobs and kissed them.
"No Stevie, we can't. And don't start talking in your baby voice because it's gonna work." She started licking my nipples and that made my life hard.
"Will this work?" She asked against my nipple. I took a deep breath...and another one.
"No" I managed to say.
"I think your body is telling me a different thing" she kissed my neck and I tried to push her away from me.
"Stevie. We. Have. To. Go."
She hands started rooming around my body faster and using all of my will power I managed to step away from her.
"Stevie, do I need to start sleeping with some clothes on or will you be kind enough to respect my body and my schedules?" She looked at me annoyed.
"I respect your body" I knew that was a sensitive topic for her, I shouldn't have said that.
"I know. I'm sorry, that's not what I meant to say. I would really like to stay here in bed with you and don't act like you don't know it." I smiled bit to see if I could lighten her mood. "But I have other things to do now, if you don't want to I can pick her up by myself"
"No, I'll go with you" she ended up saying.
"Get up then, do you want to take a quick shower with me?"
She smiled at me with the most beautiful smile ever and I couldn't help but smile as well.
"Come on then, my princess" before she was able to stand I picked her up from the bed putting one harm around her knees and the other around her shoulders.

...
Of course we were late when we got to the airport but I know Kamri is more than understanding and she would be fine with it.
I saw her on a corner reading a book as usual. She always were a black dress with black doc martens and the most perfect eyeliner you'll ever see. I called her and she quickly put her book in her back pack and run to me. I hugged her as thigh as I could and then stepped back.
"You look the same" I told her.
"You look the same too" she said smiling.
"That is my girlfriend Stevie" I said pointing to her a few feet behind us.
"She is hot" she whispered. "I hope she has better taste in music than the last one" she said while we walked back to where Stevie was, Kamri winked at me and I started laughing.
"I love you" I said Kamri.
"I know, everyone does" we both started laughing and Stevie just looked at us like she had no idea what we were talking about, which actually she didn't.
"Hi, I'm Stevie"
"Hello Stevie, I'm Kamri"
There was an awkward moment when they both didn't know what to do so I decided to intervene.
"Let's go buy some food and cook some good stuff in honour of the old times."
"I'm in, let's do it!" Kamri said.

...
"What time is it?" Stevie asked.
I looked at my phone and said "It's almost 4am. Fuck, this day went by really fast!"
We spent the whole day talking and remembering the old times, it was a great day. I probably drunk and smoked too much but whatever, I had fun!
"I think I'm going to sleep" I had noticed she had been yawning for a few hours now. She looked at me for a moment but then turned to Kamri "it was nice to meet you, I hope tomorrow we'll still get to spend more time together. Have a good night." She smiled at her and gave be a kiss on the check, then she went to our room. We talked for a bit but it was getting really late.
"I should probably go too Kam. You have some blankets and pillows so make yourself comfortable and if you need anything let me know." I gave her a hug and went to my room where Stevie was already in bed.
I tried not to make much noise while getting undressed but once I got into bed I figured out she was still awake...

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND REMEMBER TO SMILE

KAT