Changes

Ally

''Babe, I got to talk to you'' Stevie said when she got home.

''Well, hello for you too. Yes, I had a good day, thank you for asking. How about you?'' I was in the couch uploading a video to my youtube channel. I had had a pretty busy day and I just didn't like when she got home all stressed out and didn't pay attention to me.

''I'm sorry, Ally'' She sat on the couch and kissed me on the cheek. ''I just got a call on the way home and I really need to talk to you about it.''

''Ok, tell me'' I put my laptop on the coffee table and looked at her.

She took a deep breath before starting to talk ''I just got a phone call from an agency I applied months ago and I got offered a modelling job.

''Well, that's awesome! You really like modelling, I'm really happy for you'' I hugged her but she wasn't really hugging back. ''What's going on?'' I stepped back and looked at her.

''It's in New York, the job is in New York.'' She whispered.

I looked at her and no one talked for a minute.

''Well, you should go, it's your dream'' I said looking her into the eyes.

''But I can't leave you. I can't just go and end our relationship like this.''

That's when it hit me, she was thinking about ending our relationship. That made me really insecure.

''Well, we can make it work long distance and if we can't...well at least we should stay friends.'' I looked at my hands and whispered ''Because I really like you, you make me a better person''.

She took my hands in hers and kissed them.

''I love you and I really don't want to break up, but this is also my dream.'' I took a really deep breath and tried not to let my tears run down my face. ''I have time to decide so I really want us to talk about this and figure things out. I don't want to feel like I'm in this alone, so if that's possible I'd like for us to talk things trough. I know you have your contract with the music company and I have a job at the bar..''

I cut her off there ''You have a job at the fucking bar and I know you hate it. Yes, you make enough money to pay the rent but still I know you don't like it and you have to do weird shifts and weird hours. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and you should not waste it'' When I finished the sentence I stood up and ran out the door so that she wouldn't see me cry.

I sat at the front stairs outside the door and lit up a cigarette. I don't know what's gonna happen with me and Stevie but right now I just need to be alone and cry. I heard Stevie open the door behind me and come outside. She sat beside me and lit up a cigarette as well. She grabbed my hand and we just stood there, silent for a while.

...

Thank you for reading this chapter.

You know what you should do, vote, comment and follow me on instagram (kat.purplack) and tumblr (itsatrapdontgrowup.tumblr.com).

Have a good day peeps :)