First date

Ally

Why did she pull away after everything she said to me? I kept quiet waiting for her to say something.

"I do think we have something between us that I can't explain but I think we should go slowly and get to know each other better first." She looked at me with her big brown eyes and then she looked at her hands. "I really care for you. If I didn't I'd be making out with you right now, believe me"

" I understand that." I pulled her chin up so that she would look at me. I smiled " do you want to go have lunch sometime?"

"I would love to." She said smiling.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon?"

" I'll be waiting" she said getting up and heading to the door. "Bye Ally, I'll see you soon" she opened the door and as she was about to leave I remembered something.

"Hey, wait." She stopped and looked at me. "What's your name?"

She smiled and stepped outside, then she turned around and said "Stevie" and she left.

I was so nervous for the next day I barely slept.

We were heading to the restaurant in silence. It's like we both want to please the other and we are afraid we are going to ruin it.

"We are almost there" I said trying to start a conversation.

"Nice, I have never spent a lot of time in this specific area so I am happy to get to know different places."

We finally arrived and after I parked the car we went inside and sat at a table for two.

We were still a bit to quiet and for some reason there was no music on and there was this couple near our table and I could listen to their conversation so I was focusing on them and I probably shouldn't.

Suddenly she got a phone call and she excused herself and went outside to take it. When she got outside the waitress approached our table.

"Hello, I am Lee and I'll be your waitress today. Do you know what you're having today?"

"Well, I am waiting for my date, she had to take a call but she'll be right back" At this moment Stevie came back.

" Oh, you look very cute together!" The waitress said smiling. "How long have you been together?

I looked at Stevie and felt my face turn red. "This is actually our first date" she said smiling at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What can I get you?"

At least that relived the tension and we started talking and learning more about each other.
She liked cats which was great because I loved them too and I always wanted to have one...at least.

After lunch Stevie said she had to take care of her niece so she had to go home. I drove to her house and parked just in front of her door.

"Well, thank you for today. I loved spending time with you" I said when she was about to open the door.

She didn't talk for a second and then she looked at me. "Would you like to come in and meet my cats? And maybe Hera, my niece."

I smiled at the thought of really making this relationship work..." I would love that!" I had the biggest smile on my face.

I really like this girl.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY FANFIC AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND HAVE A NICE DAY :)

Kat