~ P R O L O G U E ~

??? POV:

"I've done what you asked, Drago. Let me see my sister," I demanded. 

Drago Bludvist contemplated this for a moment before leading me to a cell. He pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the door. "You have ten minutes," He growled before opening the door to reveal a four-year-old girl inside--my little sister.

She had long, dark red hair with pale skin and freckles.  Her hazel eyes showed fear as she clutched a stuffed Nadder to her chest.

"Bubby?" she asked quietly. I nodded.

"Hey, Rosie," I said gently with a smile, kneeling down to her level. "It's alright, come here."

The little girl looked up at Drago worriedly before walking over to me. I picked up the trembling toddler and hugged her. Rosalie hugged her me back tightly, obviously still scared of Drago who stood behind us.

"You're okay, I've got you," I said softly. "I won't let him touch you." I held my sister close for a few more minutes before gently setting her back down.

I turned to Drago. "How much longer does she have to stay here? I've done everything you've asked me to."

"Until I say your job is finished." Drago sneered.

Anger surged through me. "We had a deal! You said you'd have let her go by now!"

"Well I've changed the deal!" Drago said, drawing a sword. "You will continue to do as I say without question, or she dies!" He brought the sword toward Rosalie, but I held a hand up, using my powers to stop Drago's arm from touching her.

"Alright, alright, just leave her alone." I said, stepping in front of my sister.

"Time's up," Drago said coldly. 

I turned to Rosalie. "I'll be back for you, okay? I promise." I gave her a quick hug before leading her back to her cell, Drago slamming the door shut.