Chapter 5 Piper meets Two-Bit and Steve

When we got home soda stated to make dinner. Piper was still holding my hand she was getting wormed up to Darry and Soda but still not there. Soda stated to cook. As he said,
" well piper when do you think you mom will be home the bar?"
Piper said still shy and quietly,
" not tell at lest tell noon tomorrow after the bar she has to go to work."
I said looking at her,
" so you don't has a place to sleep tonight?"
" no."
I look at Darry with excitement and said.
" could she stay here please Darry?"
Darry said,
" it's fine with me if she wants to. How about it piper do you what to stay the night it wouldn't be any treble."
Piper looked at me for reinsurance. I nodded yes. She said,
"Sure thinks."
Soda yelled out from the kitchen.
" Yay you'll get to meet Steve and Two-Bit. Oh yeah did I say it's movie night.Steve and Two-Bit and bring a movie tonight. They should be her any min...."
Just then the door flung open Two-But and Steve came flying in. Piper still holding my hand qick  run behide me she got scared again hugging me with one arm and holding my hand with the other. Two-Bit run in Steve not to far behind him.
"The party has arrived." Steve said with a smirk.
"Is that your girl friend Pony?" Two-Bit said jokingly.
I looked at Piper and gently pull her next to me, still holding my hands he looked at me. I looked at gave a reinsuring look. Then turned to Two-Bit.
"No she not my girl friend,this is piper she goes to our school she's new."
" hi piper." Steve and Two-Bit said at the same time they gave each a look like they thought they were the best for doing that.
" hey Steve give me a hand with dinner will you." Soda yelled out from the kitchen.
"Sure buddy!" Steve yelled back.
He looked back at me am Piper and said
" bye love birds." With a prideful smile and them went In to the kitchen.
I could see Darry and Two-bit giggling their head off.