Chapter- Why?!?!

Alastairs P.O.V still...

I paced the living room , my arm crossed over my chest to support the other arm whose hand is at my chin in a hi king manner.
"I don't know what's going on with Leo. He refuses to tell anyone..." Luna said as she sharpened her broadsword. I continued to pace.
"It's all very confusing." Donnie added. We had filled Mikey and Donnie in earlier. To my surprise, my pet tarantula, Cyrus, crawled out of my scarf and perched himself on my shoulder. I looked down at him and raised an inquiring eye ridge.
" And where have you been, good sir?" I asked annoyedly. He looked up at me with his like, eight eyeballs.
"Sleeping, you idiot" he hissed.
"HOLY MOTHER OF PIZZA!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!" Mikey yelled and fell over the back of the couch. Me and Curus rolled out eyes. Raph stared at the spider in horror and sat as stiff as a board. He flipped over the back of the couch as Cyrus sprang towards him.
"I find your fear amusing.." Cyrus chuckled slightly. Raph only stared at the arachnid.
"I still say we kill it with fire." Mikey yelled from behind the couch.
"Interesting. An arachnid with human speech." Donnie marveled. I smiled slightly whereas Cyrus....
"I have a name, fool." He hissed. Donnie scowled and crossed his arms.
"Jeez. Rude much?" He grumbled. I waved Cyrus away.
"Cyrus, go away." I mumbled as he crawled back into the folds of my scarf. What was the purpose of his visit? I have no idea....

"I think I can talk to Galaxy. I should at least try and if he does talk...well then we'll know." I smirked, looking from Donnie to Luna to Raph and then to Mikey's feet. He still had not gotten off the floor....

~Magical time skip brought to you by poptarts~
Still Alastairs P.O.V
"Galaxy? You in here? May I come in, please?" I asked, knocking lightly on his door. I heard something like a yes from the other side of the door. So I shrugged and opened the door, closing it behind me. He was sitting on his bed, sharpening his katana blade.
"You alright?" I asked sincerely. He looked up at me, confusion and a bit of fear in his eyes.
"You're not being crazy for once. Did you hit your head.....again?" He asked. I chuckled lightly.
"No, I am almost perfectly capable of being nice." I smiled as I sat next to him. He looked back down at his sword and continued with his sharpening. A few moments of silence passed before I sighed and said.
"There's something bothering you.." It was more of a statement than a question.

".....yes..." He hesitated. Okay, where getting somewhere!
"What is it?" I probed. He just shook his head and put away his katana.
"It's n-nothing really.." He stuttered. Really? So fainting and freaking out about bloody words on the mirror is nothing? I gave him the 'I'm not buying it' look.

"Leo, I may not be the most awesomest person on the earth. Hah, not even close. Now Eclipse on the other hand..." I smiled, joking of coarse. He just gave me an unamused look. I turned away and cleared my throat.
"You don't have to tell me the details. Just what's bothering you." I offered. He stared at the floor for a few moments before turning to me.
" I saw something in the mirror....." He said as his body started trembling slightly. I looked at him in awe and confusion; a little bit of pride sprinkled in the mix.
"What did you see?" I probed, looking at him in worry. Pleading with my eyes for him to just tell me so that I may understand!

"Nevermind. I don't want to leaden you with my problems. I'm sure you have your own to worry about." He wouldn't look up; he silently refused to meet my gaze. And it saddens me. Do I disgust him so? My eye-ridges knitted together in worry and distress. He's really worrying me....
"Please tell me, Galaxy" I urged him. He looked up at me, but did not meet my gaze.
"Why do you wanna know? Why do you care? After everything you put me through in your cursed tower.." He asked just above a whisper. I drew in a sharp breath as tears filled my eyes.
"Galaxy...," I whimpered, " I j-just...I wasn't...It was never my intention to hurt you, ever. I intended to help you. But about a week before I captured you..T-Thoreau came to my tower. He must've brainwashed me or something...a-and it wasn't until after you escaped that my mind became my own again..... I care about you because you are my son. And I want to know because whether you care or not, I love you and I may be able to help you if you give me a chance." I said softly but strongly, staring at him; hoping that he would just look at me. He took a breath and shut his eyes

"I'm sorry....." He finally turned towards me.
".....Father" he added. I was speechless. Tears rolled down both of our faces but I did not expect him to hug me. He crashed into me, wrapping his arms around me. HAH, IN YOUR FACE YOSHI!!!! After a couple of seconds he pulled away and begun telling me his tale.

~Magical time brought to you by chibi Alastair wearing a dress and actually being happy about it.....~

"I don't know what it all means. I'm probably just catching your crazy." He said, smiling a bit but I ignored him. I literally stared , open mouthed, the entire time he spoke. I pretty much frozen.
"Alastair? Al? Alan? Kilgarah? The Master of Disaster? Sir Dubinsky? Akuma-ō? Akuma no tokage? Jeez, why do you have so many aliases?" I know Leo was speaking, but I just chose to ignore him and try and fit this slightly disturbing puzzle together.

2 strange dreams + 1 weird mirror thing = I don't know yet.

Key word yet

Which means I will figure it out. I know for sure that it most definitely has something to do with Thoreau. And I'm scared to find out....Just kidding, I don't get scared. If anything I scare the scary things.

Anyways, dearest reader, if I may have your attention, I do indeed believe that Leo has something I like to call 'foresight'. Now forget what this word already means because this is what it means from now on.

Foresight is when you have dream or vision that may or may not quite possibly maybe come true...or like tell the future or some business... And what Leo has seen, deeply, deeply concerns me...

---------------
Got some fourth wall business going on there.......

You guys are gonna hate me so much!!!!!!