LunaXLeo

Leo's P.O.V

      I stumbled clumsily into the kitchen, swaying in my stupid crutches. I cursed the damn things and struggled my way to the cupboards. I recklessly threw them open, clutching a glass in my hand. My eyes widened as I started to fall backwards. I searched for something to grab onto but could find no purchase. I gasped as a pair of hands caught me, lifting me back up.

      I smiled softly as my savior turned out to be Alan.

      "You alright, Leo?" He asked, helping me to stand straight. I nodded, clearing my throat softly. He scratched his head awkwardly.

      "So...um. I'm sorry about, you know, leading you to your demise in Cloudsdale...Thoreau really messed me and Alastair up..." Alan sighed as he sat down at the table. Yet, I smiled sofftly. I understand it wasn't their fault. Thoreau took over their minds and fudged up their priorities.

      "It's okay, Alan, I know you didn't mean it," I smiled at him, filling my glass with water. Ahh...good ol' water. He smiled, his cerulean eyes twinkling. Wow, he's a lot different then Alastair...Just...his moods. It's scary. I sighed softly as I leaned against the counter. Jeez, I'm so tired of being injured...

      Alan got up and waved at me as Alastair entered the kitchen, evaluating as he walked close to him. I greeted Alastair as he opened the fridge, procuring a bag of churros. I rolled my eyes softly and went to my room, de using to be alone but to my surprise Luna was sitting in there...

       "L-Luna!" I cursed the stutter in my voice," what're you doing in here?" I asked. She stood.

      "Do you want me to leave?" She started towards the door.

      "No!" I shouted, a bit too loud. She stopped, looking at me with her usual blank look. I searched for something to say, something witty, something clever...

      "Uh, so how about those Rams?" I asked. Why did I have to choose freaking football...She looked at me with a confused face.

      "Rams..? Leo, are you alright?" She asked as she strutted over to me, pressing her hand to my forehead. I shivered softly at her touch and looked at her. She looked at me. She looked away, her gaze dropping to the floor.

      "Leo...I...I really like you and um, I-I was wondering about if you wanted to...to," she stopped, biting her lip. Why'd she stop? Did she change her mind...? Amazingly enough, her lips stamped onto mine and I was pulled into a vortex of loooooovvveee. I kissed back, although tense because of past...incidents.

      She pulled away, holding my face as her wings pressed against her back. I sucked in my breath in slow gulps. My face felt wet...I brought my hand to my cheek to find tears, although I had no clue if they were ecstatic tears or ones of dread. I was hoping it wasn't the latter.

      "Leo! Why are you crying?" She asked frantically as she dragged me to my bed and made me sit down. She enveloped me in a hug, her warmth calming me.

      "I-I don't want our r-relationship to go the way m-me and A-A-April's did!" I said through my shaky voice. I choked on her name, literally gagging it out. I couldn't even think about without either throwing up or having a panic attack. Saying her name made my sob harder then I already was, causing Luna to panic. She fanned air at me with her wings, trying to calm me. Really, I just wanted her embrace. I wanted her to hold me and tell me everything was going to be fine.

      After, I had calmed down, I told Luna about April...doing that too me...She seemed calm enough but I could see so many emotions in her eyes: Anger, sympathy, love, anger, anger, and more anger, with some hate and burning passion. A little bit of hunger to punch someone sprinkled in there. Fists gotta eat too.

      She layed down with me, cuddling just as I had wanted her too. I smiled softly and held her too me as I slowly fell asleep.

He dragged me to a room full of weapons and chained me to a post. Tugging on my wings every so often, he chuckled.

"Leo, you never cease to amaze me.." I could practically feel his cocky smile radiating off of him. I whimpered in pain as every part of my body burned with absolute agony. He pulled on my right wing and put something cold against the base. I gasped at its sharpness, it's cold blade. Was it an axe? A chainsaw...? A regular saw...? I didn't care, I just wanted to go home!!!

      "Please...no..." I mewled out, struggling to make my voice work. I continued to plead with him. He didn't listen...Then...

      THWACK!!

      I screamed in torment as his blade cut right through the base of wing, slicing it off. Blood of claret value spilled to the floor, painting it red.

      THWACK!!!!

      I sobbed out as the other came clean off. I got dizzy from the pain and blood loss and blacked out but when I awoke the pain was tremendous....

      I woke up screaming; a horrible pain in my back. Luna shot up next to me and hugged me, pulling me into her embrace. I panted as I hid in her shoulder. 

      "It's okay, Leo. I'm here for you, love." She whispered. I blushed as she said this. But I liked it, it was comforting...