They Got Me In My Sleep

Leo's P.O.V
      I woke up with so much sleep in my eyes, I just wanted to go and spray them with a fire hose. I rolled myself out of bed, rubbing the nastiest crust from my eyes. Ugh. I grabbed my mask and tied it around my face. I honestly feel naked without it. I'm even wearing clothes and I still get this air of nudity!

      I walked into the bathroom, lifting my shirt off to take a shower when, apparently, someone had decided to play a joke on me in the night. I had black Sharpie all over the right side of my chest. In weird, circuit board-like designs. I hugged as the trailed across my back as well. Great...Good thing I'm getting in the shower.

      I shrugged the rest of my clothes off, turning the warm water on.

      No, matter how hard I scrubbed, the Sharpie marks were still there; they stayed as pristine as when I first got into the shower. I hugged as I looked at them in the mirror again. Eh, I'll try to get them off later. I quickly got dressed and walked into the living room.

      I was met with the strangest sight. Alastair and Thoreau sat at the coffee table playing a game of cards. I paled and started to back up. I squeaked as I bumped into someone and looked back to see a disturbed Splinter.
      "My son, the dojo. Now." He commanded. I didn't say a word and ducked into said dojo.

     Everyone else was there. Luna ran over and hugged me.
     "Leo, are you alright, dear?!" She asked, kissing my cheek. I nodded, my mouth unwilling to make coherent words!
     "What the hell is he doing here?!" Raph growled, stomping back and forth. Luna rolled her eyes and snapped back at him,
      "For the last time! I don't know!" She huffed and helped me sit down. My leg was still a bit weird from my splendid time at Thoreau's magical funland. Note my heavy, heavy sarcasm.

      "Furthermore, why are they casually playing cards?!" Donnie exclaimed as confused as the rest of us. I sat quietly, hoping Thoreau hadn't noticed me. Mikey crawled over and gave me a hug.

      "It's okay big bro; I'll protect you," he smiled as he pet my floof of hair. I held my head as I stared at the floor. A flood of emotions washed over me and I lost it. I cried, I panicked, I couldn't stop. Luna hurried over and held me, cooing comforting things into my ear. I had to say it did help...

"It will be okay, Leo, we have a truce right now.." Splinter said, cracking the door open slightly to watch the match.
Ulna crossed her arms.
"How dare he just show up here! The audacity of it!" He huffed. Mikey nodded.
"I agree! The audacity!" He echoed, smiling,
"Uh, what does audacity mean...?" He asked innocently. Raph smacked him upside the head.

"It means you're an idiot," he growled. Promptly, he went back to pacing, his skin starting to smoke. Donnie sighed and watched Cypher who was just chilling in the corner, listening to her music as usual.

"What're we supposed to do now?" Donnie asked to Master Splinter. Sensei simply sighed and turned towards us, his face slightly confused.
"I do not know the answer to that, my son," he admitted, turning back to the crack in the door. I licked my lips as they were suddenly dry. The room became freezing, and to our surprise, Dead Leo appeared in the corner.
"You're all fools," he commented, traipsing towards us. Raph and I were completely fine with this, however, no one else was. Everyone drew their weapons, ready to rip this guy to pieces.

"You have nothing to fear from me," he said, huffing. I nodded to everyone, signaling that he was A–OK.
"What's going on?" Raphael grunted, crossing his arms expertly.
"It seems that Thoreau has....offered a truce.." He said slowly, studying me. I became uncomfortable with his stare and looked away, hating the way his eyeless sockets bore into me.

"But why are they playing cards?" Donnie asked, his expression skeptical. Dead Leo shrugged.
"I don't know," he said with an attitude. Raph looked like he might beat him up in .7 seconds. (Quick! Convert .7 into a percent!)

      "Leo, I wouldn't trust him. He seems...sketchy," I looked around, but no one had spoken.
      "It's no use doing that. I'm in your head, Leo," the voice spoke again. I gasped softly as...it was in my head! My god, I'm going crazy!

      "Leo? You alright?" Ulna asked, walking over and placing her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and told her I was fine. Although, I wasn't quite sure if I was alright or not...

      We had no idea what this impromptu card game was all about. None of us really wanted to go find out either. We had came up with a few reasons but none of them seemed like they'd be the right one. Dead Leo left after Luna cussed him out. Boy, she's awesome! I felt my face heat up as I stared at her.

      I'm hungry and tired, and I want this dumb game to be over so Thoreau can leave and we can go on with our day, but no! It's more serious than poker it seems like! Suddenly, Raph threw open the door to the dojo and stomped out, raging over to Alastair and Thoreau who didn't even bat an eyelid at his approach.

      "What are you doing?!" He roared, crossing his arms as usual. Alastair looked up,
      "Playing a casual game of cards with my lil' bro!" He smiled. It was later cleared up that it was actually Go Fish...
      "Why?! You guy hate each other!" He queried loudly, smoke shooting out of his ears. Thoreau shrugged,
      "I got bored," he explained. Staring at his cards consisting mostly of 6's. Yes! I can see his cards from here, Child, don't say I can't! Ninja vision, ya person!

      "What're you planning?!" Raph muttered, increasingly becoming angrier and angrier.
      "I'm not planning anything, Eclipse," Thoreau grumbled.
      "Got any seven's?" Alastair asked, scratching his head. Thoreau replied with a "Go Fish."

      Raph stormed his way back into the dojo, punching the wall in anger as his body lit on fire.  I sighed softly. Regretting my decision to get up this morning...

(These filler chapters....I'm sorry, mah dudes, but shit is gonna hit the fan soon.)