Fyrirgefðu!

???'s P.O.V (why do I the questions marks? You guys already know who it is....)

      I cant't believe it...He thought I was a fake. He would let me die....Well, he's always been stubborn...That was my only chance. Well, turd blossoms! Now what am I going to do? I looked up as the cell door opened and tensed as I saw who it was. My breathing sped up as they smirked down at at me. I had hoped I would never have to see her again. Not in a million years...My face grew as pale as it possibly could as April O' Neil squatted next to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her cold blue eyes.

      "Aww, Weo-Bear, you're human!" She cooed, burning holes into me. I tried to shrink away from her, fear coursing through my veins. I didn't want to be scared of her. I just was and I couldn't stop myself.

      "Tsk, Leo we used to be such good friends! Very good ones at that...but we're going to to be a lot more then that in a minute..." She said as she trailed her hand up my leg. I gulped as she got way too close for my liking.

      "S-stop it.." I said, barely over a whisper. She just smirked at me and kissed me, forcing me onto my back. Finally, when she pulled away she licked her teeth and said.

      "Thoreau said I could do anything I want with you...or...too you to get the information he needs.." She smiled. My eyes widened as she kissed me again.

      "I-I d-don't k-know a-anything!" I whimpered. I tried to push her off but to no avail, I was too weak and she had pinned my arms down.

      "Well...I guess we're just going to have a bit of fun then..." She smirked.