You Should Get Some Snacks

Raphael's P.O.V

Mikey let out a strangled scream, covering his mouth. I stared at Leo's back in disbelief. All that was left...were bloody stumps... Leo's shoulders shook with his silent tears and it was then that I had realized I had humiliated him... I had revealed my own brothers secret once again...

"I-I'm s-sorry for not t-telling you! I-I was t-too scared!" Leo mumbled through his sobs. Leo? Scared? Two words I thought I'd never hear in a sentence together. Unless it's, "You should be scared of Leo," or, " Leo isn't scared of anything."

We were all in shock basically. We didn't say anything as I helped Leo back down. Luna hugged him carefully, holding him to her. 

"Leo, we'll get your wings back, love." She told him. I was suddenly boiling with anger and it looked like Alastair was too. Remember when I had mentioned that weird tattoo thing on his neck? Yeah, well, that thing was glowing bright red as he began to pace, his feet smoking.

      "This has gone on quite enough! He's gone too far!" He growled, slamming his fist into the palm of his hand. Donnie began to say something but Alastair continued.

"We can't! You know that! This is clearly a trap of some sort! He's probably already contacted You-Know-Who!" He said, rubbing his chin as he paced.

Is he....talking to himself....? Does he need a hospital...or a straight jacket? He turned so we could see his good eye yet, it was icy blue instead of green...It then suddenly switched back to green.

"He's pretended to kill my son and cut the poor kids wings off! What are we supposed to do? Sketch still life?!" He replied to himself. We all stared at him in utter confusion. Donnie looked at me in concern. Alastair stopped, his foot tapping against the concrete floor as his eye turned ice blue again.

"We can't just let him get away with this! Alastair, c'mon! Where's your evil plans when we need them?" He rolled his eye, crossing his arms. His eye turned green once again.

"Look, Thoreau is devious- He's an illusionist for Hades sake! And he knows magic! That's not a good combination for us!" He threw his hands in the air and brought them down against his thighs. This is getting weird...

"Okay! Okay! Okay! What the hell is going on and why are you talking to yourself like a madman?!" I shouted. What? We were all thinkin it. Alastair looked over.

"Fine.." He said. Suddenly. There were TWO Alastairs standing side-by-side. One with a green eye and one with a blue eye.

"Kids, this is Alan."