The Fort and Some Other Stuff

(When you get distracted and start doodling....)

Finally, after three hours, forty-five minutes, and nine seconds we finished the fort. It has two stories, a living room with a Tv-upon Mikey's request- a kitchen, and about four or seven bathrooms completed with furniture made out of crocheted wool. Fancy, isn't it? Well too bad because all of you are peasants! Joking, you guys. Apparently your all very rich peasants... Hehe...

We walked into the grand structure, gaping at the awesomeness that stood before us.

"Holy...shizzles.." Raph said. Alastair spun towards us in a swirly chair on top of the staircase.

"Hello!Hello! Hello!" He churred, his fingers steepled below his chin, his leg crossed over the other. An evil smirk decorated his olive-green face when we looked up at him from the first floor.

"Music leads to a crescendo!" He said as he dramatically  stood from his chair and-quite possibly reaching maximum quantities of Dramatude- walked down the steps.

"Dude! You watched that movie too?!" Donnie exclaimed

"Holy Mother of Everything Motherful, YASHHHH!!" Alastair screamed back.

"DEFENSE MECHANISMS!!" Mikey yelled, joining in on the weirdness.

"YESSSS!!" Alastair hollered and began to run around in circles, waving his arms about...Yeah...He's definitely crazy...

"What did you just unleash?" Raph glared, slowly turning towards me. I shuffled away, afraid that he might turn out to be Dead Raph....

"Sonic the Hedghog?" I offered.

"No and- Hey, what's wrong? It's not like you to get all sheepish." He asked, looking at me thoughtfully.

"Nothing. Everything's fine." I lied. Hoping that he would buy it, I tried my best to look confident in my answer.

"Uh-huh...sure..." Raph smirked at me out of the corner of his eye. I glared at him and pursed my lips together. What does he know—

"Hey, Galaxy! C'mere fer a sec!" Alastair yelled from the mini kitchen. I raised an 'eyebrow' and quickly found my way.

"Yes?" I asked, walking up to Alastair who was sitting on the counter next to my enemy: The Dreaded Toaster. And it seemed that the fiendish device was about to claim another victim as Alastair's tail was in the toaster.... My eyes widened as he put some Poptarts in and pressed on the lever, turning the toaster on.

"Uh-" I started, but he began first.

"You look freaked out. What's up?" He asked as he gave me a worried look.

I looked around to make sure no one was around and then I spoke.

"You know of the nightmares I've been having...I had another one...in this one...they hung me." I said in a hushed voice, for fear of them over-hearing.

"Anything else?" He asked, scraping his teeth across his lip. I shot him a confused look before answering.

"This morning...there was this...thing...It was just staring at me with one glowing red and...it was grinding its teeth together. Then as if I blinked, it was just gone. Poof." I explained. Alastair was staring at the floor inquiringly, slowly nodding his head. Then he started sniffing the air.

"Do you smell something burning?" He asked. I looked back and saw black smoke rising out of the toaster.

"I think it's your tail...." I said carefully, motioning towards the toaster. He looked back and chuckled.

"Well isn't that a nice surprise." He said sarcastically and rhetorically."excuse me for a moment, Galaxy." He then smiled. I nodded and watched as he ran screaming from the room. I facepalm and say in my head 'that was totally unnecessary.'' He comes running back in, still screaming, and runs his tail under the faucet promptly sticking his tail in his mouth.

"You okay?" I ask and he shoots me a "really" look.

"Whaw hu whho hehk?!" He muffled. I just made a confused face, I mean, can you understand a mutant lizard with his own tail in his mouth? No? I didn't think so!

"Nevermind." He grumbled, takin his burned tail out of his mouth." So. You've met Insignius?"he asks in a grave voice. I become increasingly confused.

"Is that it's name?" I ask, "or what it is?" I inquire. He nods and starts wrapping his tail in duct tape. I watch him, about to tell him that that's gonna really hurt when he takes the tape off, but something else catches my attention. I see a reflection in the faucet- although it's not mine, nor Alastair's, but the Dead Version of Donatello.

He mouths something and I can hear it in my head.

"Welcome to Hell, Leonardo....Galaxy....Moon...Hamato..."

Then, like freakin Springtrap, he flees, leaving sallow wisps of color on the stainless-steel of the faucet that seem to melt into the metal.

"LEONARDO DiCAPRILLO!!" Alastair literally shouts in my face.

"I can't be in here..." I mutter, quickly becoming claustrophobic. I run out of the mini kitchen, past Raphael, out of the fort and into the dojo where I lock myself in with only me, myself, and I.

"