Chapter- Oh shit...He met Insignius...

Leo's P.O.V
I sprung up in my bed, gasping and clutching my neck and making sure my head was still attached. I shivered as I felt as if I could still feel the metal passing through me again. I stared down at my covers and sighed. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I frowned as I heard a terrible noise. Like, rusty gears grinding against each other, but softer and with an eerie feel attached to the sound. I looked around and something did catch my eyes.

Sitting at my desk, was a strange cloaked figure with a single glowing red eye. It's serrated teeth shine with an eerie whiteness and now I can see that it's grinding its teeth together; the cause off the strange noise. I-is that my old cloak?!My eyes widen and my breath catches in my throat, my jaw drops and I think I might puke.

I blink rapidly, trying to figure out if this is just a figment of my imagination or a stress induced apparition. As I blink, the figure is suddenly gone, left without a trace. I sit there a minute , trying to figure out if I should run or not. My eyes widen as wide as saucers as I hear an echoing chattering noise. I literally throw myself out of my bed and run to everyone's room and turn on the lights, shouting at the top of my lungs: " WAKE UP!!"

"It's 1:23 in the morning, you dipshit." Raphael mumbles as he pulls his pillow over his head. I yank it off and commands that he get up.
"I don't give a flying taco! Get up!" I say as I leave his room to get...ugh...Alastair up...He's the worst because he sleeps with a laser gun under his pillow.

Once everyone is in the living room, with the exception of Alastair because he nearly blasted my head off, I address them.
"Okay, go back to your rooms and collect your blankets and pillows. All of dem thangs. We're gonna build a fortress." I announce. Mikey perks up at this and Alastair is suddenly behind me.
"A for-t yoush shay?" He slurs, purposely of course, grabbing my shoulder from behind and peeking over my left shoulder. I nod and watch as he literally starts pinwheeling his arms through the air in a desperate attempt to get to his room. I face palm. Everyone else just gives me the evil eye. Jeez, what's there problem?

Oh, Alastair has the spare bedroom 'cause he blew up his tower and somehow he says he's fixing it as he speaks...I really don't understand him...

"Leo it's like,....1:37 in The morning..." Raph tiredly seethes as he checks the time on his phone.
"Yeah, and?" I ask, staring into his soul. He looks at me with a highly annoyed face.
"AND I want to go back to sleep. Ya know, sleep! Something people do to get pleasure without having a girl or a guy with you." He states and we all look at him.
"Is there something your not telling us, Raph?" I ask, clasping my hands together.
"No! I am telling you that I want sleeeep!!!!!" He growls and I just blankly stare at him.
"Nope. Your on popcorn duty." I smile. His eye starts twitching and I'm pretty sure he's pissed.

Mikey and Alastair come waddling in, completely covered in blankets and pillows.
"Is this enough?" They ask in unison as they dump the blankets all over a still-seething Raphael.
"Is that allllll of the blankets?" I ask, a slight smile on my face. Mikey replies with a curt nod and sits upside down on the couch.
"Not for me. I kinda sorta made blanket land out of my room..* Alastair smiles sheepish shay as he backs up and dashes towards his room...again. Raph facepalms and yawns as I look around and I notice that Donnie is t here with us?

"Guys, where's Donnie?" I question, panic rising in my voice. Raph steps aside to reveal a conked out Donatello on the couch, a puddle of drool pooling around his mouth. I sigh and try to regain my composure by trying to act cool.
"Oh. Oh yeah, I saw him there...just-Nevermind..." I say stupidly as I grab a chair from the table. Luna hasn't said anything since she woke up; she seems to be lost in thought.

Alastair came back, covered in yet another pile of blankets. I rolls my eyes as he makes a show of himself.
"Hold on...Still a few more..." He wheezes as he turns back to his room-yet again! Those of us who are awake facepalms at this.

"Leo, what's the point of this?" Luna asks, giving me a worried/confused/ 'I'm really not buying this whole act' face. I decide to jus keep the act going.
"What? I...just wanted to spend a little bit of time with you guys.." I said, my nonexistent eyebrows narrowing into a saddened expression. I think I'm actually pulling this off! Luna dismisses me with a wave of her hand and I'm left with My suspicions about exactly how much she knows. I shrug it off. I watch as Alastair walked in with literally one pillow. Really? You have this entire room filled with blankets yet you only have one pillow?! What is wrong with you?!

"Alrighty. That's all of 'em." he smiles.
"Oh, and I got these puppies." He says as he sticks his hand into his scarf and pulls out and bundle of blue paper and surprisingly a cranky tarantula. Well, considering its Alastair its really not that surprising. He handed the roll to me and subtly winked. I surprised a laugh and ended up sounded like a snake choking on a cough drop...

I unroll the paper and my eyes widen in hysterics. He has blue prints for blanket forts!
(When I first wrote this in my notebook it was funny... Now it's just sad..) I just want to thank the mace that violently hit him in the head. And of course the guy that was wielding the mace.

I shake my head as I unroll a few as everyone converses about the fort. I smile as I come across one that I think sounds pretty good. I chose the one that's labeled '74-74' Rainbow CheesIts' I'm dead serious, that's what it's called!

"Okay guys, we're building Rainbow CheeseIts." I smile, chuckling lightly at the name. Alastair turns towards me as if he were a Frenchman. (Which he certainly isn't)

"Actually it's 'Renbuw Chezets'," he said, whipping his head around. At this comment I just started laughing, hysterically I might add. Alastair started laughing too until he looked at the blueprint.

"Hah! I miss-spelled it!" He guffawed.  I immediatly stopped laughing and looked at Raph. So....He meant to call it 'Renbuw Chezets' or.....Raph just shrugged and went on with piling a bunch of wood- Wait wood? I looked back towards Alastair to find he wasn't even there but over in the living room with Donnie; they already had the frame of the fort up! And then Mikey sauntered over -all pompous-like- to the duo and was supposedly acting all smart and shell! It's unnatural! Me and Raph quickly exchanged terrified glances and hurried towards the trio.

"....SOOO I was thinking we could put the TV over there." Mikey smiled as he poked at the blueprint. We all stared at him.
"What? Just a suggestion...." He mumbled as he shied away, sticking the tip of his tongue out the corner of his mouth. Raph rolled his eyes and flicked Mikey which I glared at him for and then Donnie rolled his eyes. BOOM! Chain reaction.

"....Alright! Lets get building, fiends!"  Alastair said while wringing his hands followed by a malicious evil smirk and chuckle. All of the non-crazy folks stared at him and I think I speak for all of us when I say that that has got to be the most creepiest thing he has done so far...

"What," he exclaimed," Evil Masterminds have to keep their hands moisturized too! Besides, I can't get enough of this moisturizer!" He smiled, pulling out a pink bottle of moisturizer.

"Oh my gawd! Me too!!!" Mikey smiled as he pulled out the same bottle of ' Crazy Gary's Hand and Toe Moisterizer'. With gleeful smirks on their faces, they clinked the bottles together. Raph, Donnie, and I facepalmed for the fiftieth time today...

_–—-_--_-_---_--__-___--_-____----_-__--__-_---_--_---_--____-_-_---__
I HAZ RETURNED.