You poor bloke...

Alastair's P.O.V
He broke me...

I don't know how he did it, but he did. I thought I was winning and then he cheated...ugh, he really messed me up. That saber hurts!

~Flashback~. 3rd person
"Get up, you fool!" Thoreau growled as he patronizingly stalked towards a downed Alastair.

("NO" Splinter protested!!!!!!)

Alastair struggled to get up. Pupil dilated, he stared at the floor as blood dripped down his face and from his left eye socket. Thoreau had stabbed out his eye...He growled and rolled away just as Thoreau's saber came down just where Alastair's neck was. Thoreau cursed and glared as Alastair stood. He was covered in blood and countless wounds whereas Thoreau had severe burns, a black eye and a minor stab wound from Alastair's claws.

"Still gonna fight, Alastair? You don't have the energy or the guts." He scoffed. Alastair, having spent all of his energy on fighting with fire, didn't answer. Thoreau smiled.

"Hopefully you fight better once your human." He said and just as he did, Alastair felt a horrible burning sensation in his neck. He screamed and collapsed onto the floor, unconscious. Thoreau chuckled and instructed a guard to 'deal with the peasant.'

~End flashback~ Alastair's P.O.V again

Holy shit where's the damn Tylenol? My head is throbbing with pain but I chose to ignore it and focus on my now pale, five fingered hand. I watched in mesmerization at the blood that dripped down my finger tips. I wiped blood from my face as my eye hole bled yet I only succeeded in smearing it. Did I mention my head hurts? I ran my hands through my hair and gripped my silver horns....Jesus, I hate being a demon....

I looked down at the floor, wondering why Iridesa would just...decide she didn't love me anymore...she called me a freak...I am not a freak...

A barrage of sounds ricocheted inside my head, make it ring with the noise of a thousand church bells.

"Let us go!"

"Unhand us you stupid sack of potatoes!!"

"I'll be talking to my lawyer!!"

I cringed as the cell door opened and I think Galaxy was thrown in by the sound of it. Eclipse and Luna in the other and Michelangelo and Donatello in the other. But it couldn't possibly be Galaxy or Eclipse....They were human....And apparently my sons are turtles....The human teenager with katanas strapped to his back kept banging on the cell door.

"No dice, kid. I already tried that." I grumbled and he wheeled around.

"Alastair?!" He exclaimed. My eyes widened. IT IS GALAXY!! Ow...

"YEAH!! Ow..." I moaned and cupped my eye.

"Did Thoreau do that?!" He screeched. Wow, he looks like me.....He has my hair, my nose...yeah we're sexy.

"Wait a sec.....Your human....." He said.

I nodded. "I've always been human. My SOB father mutated me..." I explained in short. He sat back on his haunches, looking at the dungeon floor. Eclipse launched himself at the bars, falling backwards.

"No!! I'm so weak and puny!!" He growled, punching the wall.

"Save your strength, Eclipse..." I said and chuckled slightly as I noticed my accent became  apparent with my re-mutation or whatever it's called.

"Alastair, what happened to your eye!!" Mikey exclaimed from the other cell. " and why is your voice funny?" He asked. Ignoramous.

"Thoreau stabbed my eye out and my accent is funny because I'm Icelandic. Thank you very much." I snorted.

We were all silent for a few seconds.

"Say glacier." Donnie said and I glared at him harshly.

"Sorry. Struck a nerve there...." He sighed and sat against the wall.

We all heard the jangle of keys and my cell door swung open. One of the suit of armor dudes walked in and cuffed Galaxy and lead him out. Peculiar thing. Galaxy didn't protest....

----------
THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!! So yes, Alastair was originally human and because he was mutated back, so were Leo and Raph. I'll explain more later cause I'm gonna write Alastair's Life story for you guys sometime in the future.

~ThePhantomDragoness.

Boom, new name right there.