*laughs*...I hate you.

Leo's P.O.V
I didn't make a sound as these weirdos walked me down this hall into a large room with a throne at the front. I rolled my eyes at the random guy sitting in the throne. I've seen this SO MANY TIMES!!! It's literally engraved on my god damn brain!! Seriously, what's so amazing about sitting in a throne?! NOBODY CARES!!!

"Galaxy, I presume?" The guy who I presumed to be Thoreau said.

"Ya think?" I said raising my eyebrows. I grunted as the guards pushed me to my knees.

"OI! Careful with the merchandise!" I growled at them as they stood on my legs to keep me from going any where. Thoreau raised an eye brow and smirked.

"You look a lot like your father, Leonardo." He said, as he flipped a coin over his knuckles.

"Yeah, I noticed. Uh, are you stalking me by the way cause if you are that one of my other names is Nightingale." I said mockingly. He just shot me an annoyed glare.

"Watch the damn news." I smiled just as mockingly as the first time. He rolled his eyes and made to say something but I spoke first.

"Oh, before I forget. Why does my idiot of a father ONLY HAVE ONE EYE?!?!" I shouted as I ripped out of the guards grasp.

"He challenged me and lost." He said raising an eyebrow, smiling. This dumbass is making me angry!!!! Well- Angrier!
"Now before this gets nasty-"

"I'm not listening to you." I said crossing my arms and turning away. Blunt and to the point. Perfect. He chuckled.

"That's just as well, Galaxy. Boys?" He said, his smile apparent in his tone of voice. I quickly pulled my Katana out of its sheath but I then dropped it as the dead versions of my brothers stepped out from behind the throne. My eyes widened. This cannot be happening!! They all smirked at me and I took a tentative step back.

"Scared, are we, Galaxy?" He smiled. I didn't dare answer him. "That's not all, dear nephew." A new figure emerged from behind the throne. My breath left my lungs in a fit of fear as he smirked at me with serrated teeth, his lifeless eyes staring directly into my soul.

"Hello, Leonardo." He smirked.

I couldn't do anything, frozen to the spot, I gulped. I didn't and couldn't say anything back because standing before me....

Was myself...