Mall

Hey so i Skipped a whole lot of stuff in the story but i wanted to get to the part when justin comes in the story so here it goes.

Few Months Later

Luna POV:

Today is 1 week before we go and see Justin Bieber. Violet and I are at the Mall to buy our outfits for the concert. We were at Forever 21.

"Violet can't we just wear clothes what we already have"

" What, no we have to impress justin and with the outfits we have. It will never happen,so we have to buy them."

" Alright, but we can't waste a lot of money ok"

" Yes Mom jaja"

"Hey"

"Sorry"

" So what do you think of this one" i say showing Violet a really pretty Pink Crop top

" NO, it has to be Purple"

" And why is that"

" Well you should know, that's Justin's Favorite Color"

"Oh right ugh"

We looked all over Forever 21 for about 15 more minutes and i found my perfect outfit to wear.

It doesn't have to do with Justin at all lol.

But Violet has still not found anything about justin so we might be here for about 3 hours.

Then she saw the outfit I picked.

"What is that Luna, the outfit has to do with Justin Bieber not superman"

"What I like superman and I really don't want to wear anything with Justin in it ok"

"Alright.. If you say so"

When we left Forever 21.

The whole Mall was packed with hundreds of girl and we kept on hearing screaming and the flash of cameras.

I wonder what's happening.

" LUNA GUESS WHAT!"

"Um.... I don't know tell me"

"JUSTIN BIEBER IS HERE AT THE MALL"

"WHAT!? How do you know?"

"I just bumped into a girl and she told me he was here. Apparently he was looking for a new outfit and shoes."

"Can we go buy some shoes" begged Violet.

Wow she is really obsessed with him.

I wanna go already why did he come to this mall today when i was coming.

"Alright but we have to hurry and buy them because i don't want to see him"

We Ran to the Shoe store, and we started to look for Shoes.

That's when I found these Gorgeous Black Boots and I wanted to buy them.

"Hey look at these Boots" i say holding
up some pair of Black High Knee Boots.

"Luna are you gonna wear those boots to the concert?" Violet looked at me while pointing to the boots I was holding.

"Yes why?"

She laughed.

What's wrong with her.

"Luna may I remind you there is going to be hundreds of girls even millions and they are gonna be all over us just to be close to Justin.

Are you sure you want to wear those."

Violet was right.

What if they ruin these boots plus they are almost 45 dollars.

Maybe another day.

Violet actually found a necklace that said believe which was really pretty.

"Hey can we go to Rue 21 to see if i can find anything to wear?"

" OK but now because it's getting late"

We arrived at Forever 21 and i really wanted to buy clothes but Violet said to buy them if we are going to wear them at the concert and just found my outfit so I can't buy no more stuff.

I decided to help Violet with her outfit because she is taking so long.

" You know i should take you with me to the mall every time you have a good fashion sense and i will need your help"

I never actually thought i had good fashion sense wow.

" hey look i found a Justin Shirt" I say, but get shoved by Violet.

"Where..OH MY BIEBER!!"

"oh my bieber, really?"

"What? It's a belieber thing and this shirt is gorgeous. i just need some shoes."

" Violet we were just at the shoe store. Why don't you wear your Converse."

We agreed on what we were gonna wear and we were about to leave when..

"OMG look at this camera, i could use it to record everything at the concert ahhh i need to buy it." She went inside and she left me here alone.

What's that smell?

Pretzel!!!!!!

I went to the food court and ordered a pizza pretzel my favorite.

I sat down and got on my phone and waited until violet gets here.

But i got interuped when Someone tapped my shoulder

I jumped and nearly had a hert attack!!.....

" omg my god who the...."