1

(First Name) lets out a dreamy sigh as she doodles on her notebook once again, she leans forward and places her chin on her palm. She closes her eyes and daydreams about a cute boy confessing his undying love for her, making her a giggling mess. Her phone interrupts her wonderful daydream. (First Name) pouts and answers the phone.

"Hello?" she answers as she continues to doodle.

"Sup, girl." Reika, her bestfriend happily greets.

"Oh, it's just you~" (First Name) replies in a teasing tone.

Reika gasps and places her free hand on her chest."How rude!"

(First Name) laughs and closes her notebook. "You are so easy tease."

"Shut up." Reika grumbles."Anyways, I have some good news for a hopeless romantic person for you."

"What?!" She raises her tone and stands up in surprise.

"I have the perfect guy for you and he's umm... kind of awkward but I'm pretty sure that you can teach him a few things about love." Reika spins her pen on the coffee table, she is studying for a test unlike for the person she was currently talking to.

"Don't worry, I can teach him about love... my way" The young female proudly stands in the middle of her bed, pointing at herself as if Reika was there.

"You're weird but anyways you'll meet with the guy tomorrow at 11:00 am and it's the place where we would always hang out." Reika says as she smiles when she heard (First Name) fangirling about the fact that she will have her first date.

"I will be so ready and this better not be a prank or else I would be seriously hurt, bye~"

"Okay, bye~" The brunnete ends the phone call and mutters to herself.

"And now, how do I get that volleyball maniac to go to that cafe?" She thought and thought then she came up with a perfect plan. She went to her brother's room and knocked on his door. "BROTHER!!!" Reika yells.

She heard him cuss and something heavy must have fell off the bed. He walks towards the door and opens it with his usual irritated look but this time it looks like he is really annoyed.

"What?" Kageyama asks and crosses his arms. He smelled something fishy since whenever Reika just barges to his room, it means she needs something.

"I want you to go on a date tomorrow at 11:00 am and it would be the place where we would always hang-out at lunch time last summer." Reika innocently smiles but her eyes says the opposite.

'How straight forward of her!' Tobio thought.

"So what do you say?" Reika claps her hands together and she mentally prays that he would agree.

"I know something is up, sis." The elder sibling says.

"I'm quite surprised that you've noticed since you're not very smart from the start." She absentmindly insults him, resulting a pinch from the cheek.

Reika cries in pain and slaps his hand away, moving back a bit before he can pinch her cheek once more.

"You're mean! No wonder, Hinata-san is scared of you and anyways, I'm quite sick of the fact that you would always focus on volleyball and nothing else." She crossed her arms and glares at him.

"I have dreamed that you would AT LEAST date once in your highschool life and meet your future girlfriend but NOOoo! The only word that would always come right out of your mouth is 'volleyball'." She frowns and scolds him as if she was a mother.

Kageyama embarrassedly scratches his left cheek and looks to the other direction. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to go on a date with the girl, I have set up." Reika firmly says. "Don't worry, you'll love her."

Kageyama thought for a while and agreed; not wanting to face his sister's wrath.