5

It was getting pretty late, Kageyama noticed that the once, baby blue skies were slowly turning into a lovely shade of orange and yellow. He suggests that they should go already since their parents would get worried and (First Name) agrees. They took a bus and sat on next to each other. (First Name) gets her cellphone to inform her family that she is going home.

"Hey, can I use it next?" Kageyma asks.

She lends her phone to him and questions him. "Sure, but what happened to your phone?"

"...it died." He shyly replies and blushes in embarassment, knowing that he looks dumb and forgetful infront of his sister's bestfriend.

"Hahaha, it's okay since it's fine if we forget about those kind of stuffs." She says and smiles.

"..thank you." Kageyama thanked her, quietly and texts his parents that he was going home but not forgetting that he should tell that was using someone else's phone. After using it, he gave it to her and placed his elbow on the windowside of the bus. Kageyama took a peek at her and saw (First Name) yawn while cuddling her prize at the arcade.

'Damn... why does she have to be adorable?...wait a second, WHY AM I THINKING THIS WAY?! SHE'S MY SISTER'S BESTFRIEND! I must have eaten something horrible..' Kageyama thought as he hides his face from letting her see the smile on his face.

(First Name) didn't notice him since she too was busy with her own thoughts. 'Oh my gosh! He really got the stuff toy I wanted, I still can't believe it! He's awkward but adorable, cute when blushi- wait, wait, wait! WHY AM I THINKING THIS WAY?! THIS IS SO WRONG! This is just an one time thing.... right? But this is one of the things I have dreamed of however this my bestfriend's brother..' (First Name) thought and hugs her stuff toy a little tighter than usual. "...damn." she cursed under her breath.

They finally arrived at their last bus stop, they got out of the bus and went to their own houses. (First Name) was sad at the fact that their date is over but she tried not to let it show it to him, knowing that he will panic and blame himself for making her feel sad. She faces at the direction of where her home is and says. "Since we live in different streets, I think I should be going now-"

Kageyama grabbed her wrist, making her look at him with innocent and curious eyes.

"Can't let you do that..." Kageyama suddenly coolly says but his cool and stotic look was melted with in the matter of seconds when he realized what he had just done. Both of them couldn't speak since they were too busy staring at each other's eyes, not noticing that they were slowly moving closer and closer together. Kageyama decides to break the silence and places his forehead on hers, closing his eyes so his blush won't turn a shade darker."What would happen if you get hurt or something? I'm sure that I will blame myself for your injuries."

(First Name) unknowingly distances herself from him but she was not letting go of his hand."You're so silly, what's gonna hurt me, A lamp post? well, yeah... maybe however I'm not that clumsy. Come on, we should go home now."

"Okay." Kageyama replies and holds her hand tighter.

While walking towards (First Name)'s home, her two bestfriends stopped themselves from fangirling since it would attract attention from the two of them.

"See~ what did I told you." Reika smiles at the blonde.

"Alright, I had fun today and let's do this next time. Can I stay at your house? I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind." Hoishi says with a smile and walks arm-in-arm with the happy twin.

"Okay, Mom wouldn't mind either since she's pretty used to this and it's a weekend~"

~later~

They arrived at the (Last Name) household and (First Name) ringed the doorbell. She looks at Kageyama with a smile. "Thank you, I had fun today."

Kageyama nods in agreement."Me too."

The door opened and reveals someone that Kageyama knows very well and that someone also knows Kageyama very well in fact, it was the Karasuno Volleyball Captain, Sawamura Daichi. "Huh? Kageyama, (First Name)? Why are you two together?" He looks at the two with a confused look while the soon-to-be couple blushed.

"Cousin?!" (First Name) gasps and quickly lets go of Tobio's hand. 'Sorry, Kageyama.' she thought.

"Cousin?" Tobio utters in disbelief.

"Yep, cousin." Daichi says as he crosses his arms and cooly leans at the wall.

"Daichi-chan, who's at the door?" (First Name)'s mother asks in a loud voice.

Daichi looks behind his back and says. "(First Name)'s home and she's with a new friend."

"Let them come in and have some dinner~ I want to meet her new friend!"

"Hmm, you sure Auntie?"

"Of course! The more, the merrier~"

Daichi sighs and takes one, last look at them. "You guys heard her."

"Yes, let's go Kageyama."

"Ehhh?! Wha-"

(First Name) pats his shoulder and said. "Please, I insist and don't make her angry, she's thrice as scary as a certain someone."

"...alright."

---

*DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

Bet you didn't expect that to happen. This story is not done yet because I know some of you will get hella angry at me if I do XD

Besides, this is just the beginning of the story. I think this chapter was a bit too cheesy?