6

The reader has siblings and here they are~

Reiji - first brother
Takahiro - second brother
---

They went inside of the (Last Name) household and Kageyama was greeted by a few glares coming from the men in the house and warm smiles coming from the opposite gender.

"Hello, what's your name?" Ayase, (First Name)'s mother asks.

"I-I'm Kageyama Tobio, (Full Name)'s classmate." He answers in fake confidence.

"That's a nice name and can I call you, Tobio-kun? I'm sure you won't mind." She asked once more.

Kageyama wanted to shout in protest but then he remembered what (First Name) told him earlier.

(First Name) pats his shoulder and said "Please, I insist and don't make her angry, she's thrice as scary as a certain someone."

"No problem."

Her mother left to the kitchen with Takeo, (First Name)'s father.

"Dinner will be cooked soon, please wait." Takeo said.

"Hello, I am Sawamura Natsumi and this is my husband, Sawamura Kazumi and this is my son, Sawamura Daichi." The woman says. It seems like Daichi got his friendly features from his mom which means that he got his personality from his dad.

"I already know him, mom."

"Wonderful!"

(First Name) noticed that the setter was pretty nevous than usual. "Hey," She gently pats his back. "It's going to be fine, trust me." She reassures him with a smile of her own.

Kageyama slowly nods and asked if he could use the bathroom since he wants to do his business. She instructed him where it was and he did what he was told. He went to the bathroom and did his business. Tobio washed his hands and looked at the mirror, smiling.

'Nope, that looks too creepy.... her parents would think that I'm going to kidnap her if I made that face.'

So Tobio tried different smiles that would fit him but in the end, most of them just looked too fake and creepy. He then decided not to smile and he promised himself that he would keep on practicing his smiles until then. Tobio went out of the bathroom and goes to the living room.

~meanwhile~

(First Name)'s dad was currently slicing up potatoes for dinner with his wife except she was cutting the meat instead of the vegetables. They have always done this since it's fun but it wasn't the usual cheery atmosphere. Her dad was depressed at the fact that his precious daughter went on a date.

"Soo, we're making curry." Takeo asks depressingly.

"That's right."

"Why didn't you told me that she was going on a date?" He says in a depressed tone which made his wife laugh at him.

"You seriously didn't listen to her before she left." She says in between her laughter.

(_ _) oO Flashback (_ _) oO

(First Name) hums happily as she pours some of her (juice, ect) in her (drinking glass, ect). Her brothers noticed that she was too happy and she dressed up in nice clothes and wore some perfume.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" The eldest brother, Reiji asked while he eats his breakfast and he looks at her with his (e/c) eyes.

"Oh, just going on a date." She says as if it was the most normal thing in the world.