8

a/n: I am so sorry, I published the wrong one ( ; A ;)
---

'I can't fall asleep cause then Menma-sensei might ask me a question and I need help on my math.' Kageyama says in his mind so that he wouldn't fall asleep. Reika and Hoishi could only stop themselves from giggling or rather laughing as (First Name) sweatdropped at his determination of not falling asleep.

His eyes were rolled back and there was this snot bubble from his nose. So basically, he looked funny and weird. Menma-sensei had enough, she slammed her hand on the teacher's table and yelled his full name to gain his attention.

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO, WHAT'S ONE PLUS ONE?!"

Soo, Kageyama's snot bubble was popped and he suddenly stood up, yelling with a determined look on his face. "THE ANSWER IS EIGHTEEN!"

The class fell silent but some of them wanted to laugh so hard that they want to cry because of laughing. Menma-sensei smiles sweetly as she says. "Meet me after class."

Kageyama groans as he sat down and he slapped himself with a math book. 'Oh, how I love math...' Tobio thought sarcastically.

~lunch time~

They decided to have lunch inside of the classroom since it was too hot on the roof top. Kageyama went out to buy his cartoned milk or yogurt. They take out their lunches out and Reika suddenly says. "Man, I still can't believe that you make your own lunches, (First Name)."

"Yeah, it always looks so good." Hoishi agrees as she tries to take an octopus from Reika's lunch. Reika noticed that the blonde was trying to take something from her lunch and she slapped her hand away, earning a yelp from Hoishi.

"What was that for?!"

"I noticed you, Hoishi."

(First Name) could only laugh at her best friends's antics. "Let's eat lunch, yeah?"

"Of course." Reika calms down.

"Thanks for the meal!" Then they dig in for lunch.

~meanwhile back to Kageyama~

"Dammit!" Kageyama cussed as he punches the vending maching which scared off a few students who were eating near by. 'I can't choose.. milk or yogurt?!' His glare got colder as the more he thought about it.

"Haaa, he's so scary. I bet he got into a fight with someone. No one would have punched a vending machine for no reason at all." A student says as he walks away, his left hand clutching his shirt.

"Maybe he's part of the Asahi-san's gang?!" His companion talks in a loud voice and absentmindedly.

"Shhh, shut up moron! He might hear us." The student hits his companion on the back of his head. "Let's go back on the classroom, it's much safer there."

"I have to do it now." Kageyama says as he cracks his fingers and knuckles.

(Don't you dare comment anything that relates to Tokyo Ghoul cause you're in the wrong anime XD)

The two students shivered in fear as they quickly walked away from him. Tanaka arrives at the right time to see his kouhai choosing what will he choose. He questioned himself. 'What is that first year doing?"

Kageyama pressed the buttons with his two fingers and the result in the end was that he got milk. He got the milk and put the straw on it then drank it.

Tanaka rubs the back of his neck as he says. "Man, first years these days are weird." Then he walks away.

~timeskip~