9

I hope you won't be disappointed with this one and yeah... let's just say that our dear Tobio-chan is having some character development or we won't be going anywhere if he keeps denying and such. Also I apologize if it is going too fast ( ^^)"

---

Kageyama thought about what happened earlier. He felt like he was introducing (First Name) to his second family which was the Karasuno team but he's not sure that he was happy that they had accepted her or not.

"Feelings are weird.." Kageyama says out of blue as he stares at the bright moon.

"What on earth are you doing outside wearing only your pajamas? It's freaking cold at night, don't you know?" Reika asks as she yawns afterwards. Kageyama flinched in surprise since he wasn't expecting her to be awake at this hour, he was expecting her to be asleep or watching her favorite shows.

"Nothing.." he lies.

"Hmm.." she replies, unconvinced at his answer. "I'm pretty sure I heard that you said that feelings are weird."

"..."

"Then I'm correct, aren't I?" A smirk slowly made towards her face, amused at the fact that she is correct once again.

Kageyama blushes and denies."N-NO! I--"

"Admit it, you find feelings weird." Reika taunts him while grinning smugly.

He grits his teeth because he's caught red-handed. He looks like he wants the ground to swallow him up but that's not going to happen anytime soon."Reika, how long have you been watching me?"

"I have been watching you ever since we were born." She mockingly replies in her deep, masculine tone, pretending to be a mysterious character.

"You... why are we siblings?" Kageyama glares at her but Reika was already immuned to his glares.

"Because destiny wants us to be and tell grandma what happened." She smiles and now uses her old lady voice. She pats the empty space, asking him to sit beside her.

"But--"

"Don't talk to your grandma that way!" She says in an old lady voice and points at him.

Kageyama could only sigh and do what she says since nothing will change her mind now. So he sat beside her and told her what happened.

"So what happened was that Daichi-san invited (First Name) to meet the team which went well but I have this feeling that I couldn't understand when she was talking to the team. She was happy while I was... I just can't understand."

"I see what's the problem here." Reika nods.

"You do?"

"Uh-huh, you're scared that (First Name) might be taken away by another guy."

"...WHA--"

"IDIOT! Don't scream at this hour !" Reika punches her brother's arm and she gets up to get ready for bed. "Just, just think about, okay?"

Then he did.

~~~

Kageyama was listening to Reika's story about her dream last night. She was talking about how a power ranger chased her and she was screaming for her brother's name but he didn't come to her rescue.

"I kept calling your name but you never saved me." Reika pouts.

"So what happened next?"

"I got hit by a lazer and died in vain."