7

(First Name) rushes down stairs with a panicked look on her face. "OH NO, I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

"Huh, you're up early." Her mother casually replies as she reads her morning news paper. (First Name) stopped putting her sock on her left foot and asked her mother. "What time is it?"

Her mother checks the watch and replies."It's still an hour and fifty minutes early before school."

"Then how come... nevermind." She thought as she went upstairs and went to Reiji's door with a pillow that she got on their living room on her (dominant hand). (First Name) arrives and knocks it, angrily. "Open this up! You changed the alarm on my phone!"

Her brother peeked and questions her. "How did you know?"

"Aha! Why you--" (First Name) growls and (un)fortunately, Takahiro came at the right moment. He stopped his steps and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh sh--" he says as he tries to runaway but she got him by the collar of his shirt.

"..you guys are going down...."

And so she beats her brothers up with her pillow.

~leaving for school~

"Thank you for accompanying me to school, Daichi-san."

"Why aren't you thanking us?" Takahiro asks with a pout.

"I'm still mad at both of you."

Daichi sighs. "What did they do this time?"

"They messed with the alarm on my phone so I woke up an hour and fifty minutes early which sucks since I dreaming that I was on a date with-"

"Tobio?" Takahiro says with a dark look on his face along with Reiji and Daichi in the background.

(First Name) got flustered and lightly hit her brother on the arm with her bag."N-no! With (fave fictional character)!"

"Eeehhhh, it's not nice to lie little sister~" Reiji joins his brother with the teasing.

"I'm not!"

"Shhh, did you hear that?" Takahiro stops his steps, making the others stop too. They all had a confused look on their faces except for Takahiro who was smiling deviously.

"What?" Daichi asks.

"That's the sound of me running to get (First Name) some help since she's love sick."

"I'm not love sick!" (First Name) argues.

"But do you like him?" Daichi suddenly asks, looking at her with a serious face while the two brothers had a surprised look on their faces.

(First Name) couldn't reply at all, her heart wants her to say yes however her mind says the opposite.

"Hey, are you alright? Do you want me to carry your bag? It looks pretty heavy." Daichi offers.

(First Name) nods as she hands her bag to Daichi. It was true, it was heavy but this was pretty normal since Daichi always likes to help, especially to his cousins and teammates.

"Oh look there he is now." Reiji points at the jogging male.

(First Name) smiles as she jogs towards him."Hello Kageyama" she greets with a smile.

"Hello (Last Name)--"

The trio quickly stands between the both of them creating a human wall as they act natural as if they haven't done anything. (First Name) hides her face from embarrassment, she cursed inwardly. "...oh gosh why."