3

Before we start, just want to tell you that... (f/d) - favorite drink , (f/p) - favorite pastry and (e/c) - eye color. Alright, enjoy~

---

(First Name) can't get it out of her mind the fact that her best friend sets her up with her brother, BROTHER. Most best friends would have disapproved it but it seems like Reika is different. (First Name) wonders why, she would do such a thing but she did find him cute for a while now. She coughs to get his attention and breaks the silence around them."So, lets-"

"Let's continue our date." Kageyama cuts her off and tries to focus on the menu but his heart is beating so fast.

(First Name) got surprised but she gave him a warm smile and replied. "Sure.", she gets her menu and scans on what she wants to order.

'Dammit, how am I going to act?! Why did I say that?! Reika knows how awkward it is for me to interact with her friends.. what if I disappoint her and she will tell it to Reika then she will surely bury me alive!', Kageyama thought and shudders in fear, hoping (First Name) doesn't notice but unfortunately, his twin noticed that he shivered. (lol, hawk eyes be like //slapped)

"Ugh, what is he doing?" Reika complains as Hoishi blankly stares at her.

"I can't believe that you forgot to tell them.."

Reika was caught off guard and sutters. "Well, I, I- At least it turned out alright!" she fishes her phone out of her bag and texts her brother a quick instruction.

Kageyama felt his pocket buzz indicating that someone texted him and slowly he got his phone out of his pocket since he knew that girls find it rude that if a guy texts right in front of them (he learned it from his sister). He read the message and he made a confused face.

From: Little Sister

Start a conversation with her.

'LIKE WHAT?! I BARELY KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES! DAMMIT REIKA!!' Tobio mentally screams. He thought and thought of a conversation starter and he did.

"H-how was school?" Kageyama asks frimly with a serious looking face.

"WHAT THE FUDGE?!" The two female's eyes widen and tries to hold in their laughter.

"He sounded like an overprotective father." Reika says in between her giggles. Hoishi couldn't reply since she was too busy laughing.

(First Name) lets out a laugh and teases him."Are you my parent~? Besides did you forgot the fact that we are classmates?" she then continues to scan the menu.

Kageyama's serious face was quickly replaced by a surprised one. He only knew little facts about her and those were useless to start a conversation. Oh, Kageyama, you are one hopeless guy but an adorable one.

The waitress from before came to their table and asked for their orders with a grin on her face. (First Name) replied that she would like (f/d) and (f/p) but it took Kageyama for a few seconds to answer since he was in his deep thinking mode. The waitress was done taking their orders and she left the table.

After their giggling fit, they went back to going serious on how to get these two together. Reika asked her partner-in-crime to text him on what she wants to say and she did. Hoishi hoped that this would work.

Kageyama was mentally dying from embarassment from her recent reply and it only made it worse when he recieve ANOTHER text from his devious sister. He blew a fuse when he read it.

From: Little Sister

Tell her that she's pretty cute in her outfit today.

'She is so making it harder for me..' Tobio complains in his mind.

He didn't know which was much worse complimenting Tsukishima's block or complimenting a girl. It was already tough when he complimented the sly blond, what more if he complimented a girl? but he decided to take it or leave it. He took a deep breath and his blue eyes staring at her as if she was a mountain lion.

"Hey dumba- I meant you!" Kageyama stammered and cursed inwardly for almost saying the word dumbass to a girl.

"Geh! What is it, is something bothering you?" (First Name) asks.

"You... dammit, You look pretty today." Kageyama mumbles under his breath, avoiding her (e/c) eyes at the same time.

She got confused and politely asked him if he could speak a bit louder but it felt like it was a taunt for him since he remembered the annoying smirk that meant "I am better than you, loser." from the one and only Tsukishima Kei.

He clicked his tongue and he grabbed both of her hands with him, making (First Name) look at him. "I THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TODAY!"

(First Name) felt her face heat up as she lets out a soft "what?".

He may not know a lot of things about her but she knows many things about him. She knows that he's socially awkward and impatient unless.

She looks around and saw two people sitting about a few tables away. One of them was patting on the other person's back and the other one was complaining that she was patting too hard.

'Of course, it had to be those two.' she thought and smiled since her best friends were super supportive of her first date.

(First Name) decided to ignore of the fact that she already saw them before the date even ended, knowing that it would crush their efforts of putting on their costumes.

Kageyama slowly lets go of her hands and questions. "Hey, are you alright? I'm sorry that I yelled right at your face."

(First Name) looks at him with a smile. "Don't worry that was really sweet of you since I know how awkward you are."

'So straightforward!' Reika and Hoishi thought as they listened to their conversation.

"..."

"Haha, sorry about that I'm usually a straight forward person." (First Name) smiles and apologizes.

"No no, it's fine." Kageyama reassures his classmate. "But really.."

She looks at him with a confused look and asks. "Huh, what?"

"I really find you beautiful."