4.5

The two spies enjoyed the first part of their mission since it involves, well, food. Hoishi enjoyed it alot because her favorite type of cake was involved.

"Oh no they're leaving!" Reika panicks as she quickly sips her milktea while Hoishi was eating her second Red velvet cake at lighting speed, making the people wonder if they are alright.

After they're done eating and paying, they dashed towards the direction of where the soon-to-be couple went.

Hoishi paused to catch her breath and complained. "I just finished eating and you made me run. are you crazy?! I would have barfed or something!"

"On the bright side, you didn't." Reika smirks and gets flicked on the forehead, making her yelp in pain. She noticed the (colorful/ect..) outfit of their bestfriend who was chatting happily with her brother and she points. "That way!" then they follow.

The KTRT a.k.a. Kageyama Tobio Rescue Team is hiding behind the vending machine. Their curious looks were quickly replaced by looks that obviously meant 'oh-this-is-it-i-should-have-known-from-the-start'.

'Of course, I could have known.' Reika thought as she stares at the place.

Hoishi sighs. "I forgot that she told us that if goes on a date, she would take them to the arcade." She walks towards the arcade and asks Reika if she was coming then they entered.

"This brings back so many memories." Reika smiles as she looks around and Hoishi hums in response.

"I can still remember the time when you were facing off with (First Name) in a game of basketball then you got competitive and it missed, hitting a person's head." Reika teased, making Hoishi feel embarassment wash all over her like a tidal wave.

"Y-you, you SHUT UP! Let's just hurry so I can sleep already." Hoishi stomps her way towards the counter to buy tokens before she can hit her friend on the face.

"What a funny girl." Reika smiles and runs towards her. "Hoishi-chan, let's go and find them!" She says with determination.

"Stop it with the '-chan' it's gross and it reminds me of someone who's trashy." Hoishi shudders in disgust while she recalls a certain person who used to call her that.

"HAHAHAHAHA, OMFG! YOU MEANT--"

"Shaddap, we're wasting time."

Instead of finding their OTP, they were too busy playing games. Reika was not sure if she could scream in anger for getting distracted or fangirl in happiness since she got a cool prize which is a figurine of her favorite character, Hak Son; the Wind Tribe general of Akatsuki No Yona.

Hoishi was feeling the same way since seeing their OTP on a date only comes once in a lifetime but after getting an amazing prize which is a big, chibi-sized version of Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter, she calmed down.

"What were we doing again?" Hoishi asks.

"Oh shoot, we forgot our main goal!" Reika's eyes widen but not letting her prize go. They heard loud music behind them and curiousity got the best out of them. They found out that it was a dancing game and saw their best friend dancing, their jaws dropped when she got a perfect on a combo move.

"That was so cool." Reika whispers and suddenly, Hoishi taps her shoulder and secretly points to someone. She looks at where she is pointing at and saw her brother, who was smiling.

This smile was pretty different that the others, it was not forced nor it was creepy; it was a genuine smile. It seems like he didn't noticed that he was smiling, it was like he was experiencing that moment.

That moment when you start to fall inlove with the person without even knowing that you are falling.

It shocked Reika and Hoishi, they didn't expect that this volleyball addicted person would fall for someone whose world doesn't revolve on volleyball.

It amazed them that it happened so fast but it's not like they were complaining but their only concern is that... how would he act if he starts to realize that he's falling for her?

---

Am I going too fast for this story or nah?

*whistles innocently* I did nothing wrong bro, nope~

Don't ask me what game they played and why on earth are those the prizes. Just use your imaaaaagination *throws glitters on your face*

But really, I wish those were the prizes in the arcade however these are the prizes I would always get...

-Candies (mostly my least favorite flavors)
-Ugly Looking Erasers
-Stickers
-Sharpeners that looks suspicious
-Pencils that also looks suspicious
or
-Nothing at all

Lmao, how sad is that but I don't really care about the prizes tbh, all I really care about is the memories................ I lied, I want cool prizes too.