chapter 18

I was lying on the badge sofa thinking about max. I could tell he liked me too or I think I could. He made me feel loved, happy. I hope he feels the same way but I'm not sure. I love him…. But we just cant decide on one thing….

Max entered the room hastily.

“LOTTIE WE HAVE TO” Max explained.

“I don’t want to go to the police, what if he comes for us. Look say it goes to court he doesn’t get put in prison and instead comes after me, comes after us” I argued my point.

“Yeah and what if he uses your talent and then decides you know too , much and-“ max stopped there

“Kill me you think he’s going to kill me” I screamed completely petrified.

“LOTTI LISTEN TO YOURSELF! this is crazy how does he even know you can see the future?”

“I-I don’t know” I stuttered. “Ok well what do we have here, 2 letters and a crazy girl who can see the future!!!!” I said getting louder and louder as I grew angrier by the second. But I wasn’t angry with max I was just angry with everything that’s happened. This whole thing was stressing me out. How did he know I could see the future, who told him? How did he find out? No one alive knows except max and I. everyone just thinks I'm a freak with some problem. In other words known as a “blip”. I think maybe I should listen to Max, he’s right and this is really serious. I don’t want to take any chances.

“well if I go to the police saying I can see the future and this murderer is stalking me, they will think I'm the one who need to be locked up.” I said to max realising it as I spoke, worrying me more.

“But it’s better than being killed!”

“I AM NOT GOING” I screamed, rapidly running out the room slamming the door behind me.

We are not going to the police Max doesn’t like that decision but well he will have to live with that decision for now.