Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry

"Dude, you sure you still want her?" Niall asked. I asked him to come over at my flat so he could look if it was well decorated.

Niall was one of the famous room designers and he's made a few houses and flats from celebrities. And it's a big benefit that he's a friend.

"Why not?" I replied. "I don't know," he shrugged. "Do you love her?" He asked. "What kind of question is that?" I said and he laughed a bit. "It's just that... "

"I have always loved her Niall, and I'll always will." I said without thinking twice. It is true. I love her. "Okay, I get it! Your like a girl bro," he says which made both of us laugh. "At least I know what I feel." I said.

Niall nodded. Niall and I were'nt different in a situation like this. He has this girl that he's been chasing.

My mind wanders back to Taylor.

At first, I like her from the moment I saw her. She was standing alone in her cute little 'pigtails' as what they americans call it. I was little back then.

I'm glad that her mom and mine are friends. Or else I could never get the chance to meet her.

We became best friends and I started getting feelings for her. More than just how a best friend should feel. And that's when I knew, for sure that I was in love with her.

I have fallen hard for her each and every day we were together. I've fallen for every little things she has. Every little things she does.

The way she tucked her hair in her ear everytime she looks at the ground. The way she would blush even at my light compliments. And the way she would say 'I love you' to me in random conversations.

When I knew for sure that I was in love, I did'nt hesitate but tell her.

*Flashback*

"I'm falling for her."

"You what?" Mum asked confused. She stands up from her seat "Are you sure about that Harry?"

"Yeah mum, I never intended to. It just, happens," I shrugged. "Then why are you telling this to me? You need to tell her because I like her for you. I'm glad that you like her. My son, in love. You're gonna get married and-" "I need your opinion." I cut her off.

"Sorry, I was saying random things-" she says but stops then gave me an apologetic look. "Well," she starts.

"First of all, I like her for you." I nodded for her to continue. "She is a great person and you two known each other for long. I mean, almost 18 years?" She says.

"I-is it a... bad thing... falling for someone?" I asked. I know my age is appropriate for these things but we are still young. I don't know anything about love. But how did I fell for her? Do I know how to be in love? Be loved?

Because never did I ever fell so hard on anyone.

No. I'm not sure.

Especially since she's the first one who I felt that. I never had a real girlfriend. Sure, I tried dating other girls but, Every time I'm with them, my mind says 'Taylor'. Which leds my dating for only a short period of time.

"Why is it confusing?" I mumbled but I'm sure mum heard it. Mum started laughing which made me more nervous.

"Harry, it's not a bad thing." She says in between laughs "Why are you laughing?"