Chapter 7

JULIE'S POV

"And who the hell are you?" 

"Dad, this is..uh, Seungri," I bit my lip. 

"Hello, sir," Seungri bowed his head. 

"YOU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH THIS BOY!? ALONE? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND, JULIE? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND SEUNG- Wait, a minute, you're Seungri....from Big Bang?" 

My dad's voice went from full rage to the quiet whisper of an old man.That wasn't fair. He never did that when he was yelling at me. He just kept shouting, spewing out curse words in both English and Korean. 

Seungri nodded, "Yes, sir. I'm Seungri from Big Bang." 

"Wow, you guys are super popular! Not only in Korea but world wide! I've heard great talk about you all! What a small world...and Julie loves you guys! She has posters of you all on her bedroom walls! Her favorite is G-Dragon. She saw him last night..." 

"That's where we met," I interrupted. "Seungri was a guest on the show." 

"Oh really!? That's great! Please come in, I was just brewing up some tea!" 

We didn't hesitate to walk into the house. I started making my way into my room to drop off my things, speeding down the hallway. 

"Julie! Why don't you show Seungri your room!?" 

"But dad!" 

"No buts, Jule," he said firmly. "It's impolite to leave a guest alone. And I've got to check on the tea." 

I sighed, "Come on." 

I dragged my things behind me, Seungri following close behind. I turned into my room, which was much, much neater than my room in my second home. I threw my clothes in the closet,  trying to decide if I should change out of Seungri's, and into my own.

"So this is your room," he walked along the wall, checking out the posters and pictures I had carelessly taped up.

"You're lucky you're famous. If my dad hadn't recognized you, you'd be dead."  

"Really?" 

"Yup. If you had been Brian or Jeremy..." I shuddered. "Dead meat." 

"I'm surprised he hasn't killed them already." 

"You shut your mouth, I hope that never happens," I whispered. 

He chuckled, "Why do you hang out with guys anyways? Don't you have any girl friends?" 

"Of course I do!" 

"Oh, I see them," he stopped at a picture of Mindy and I. "Only one, though?" 

"There's others, but I'm not as close to them," I stood next to him. "That's Mindy. Probably the coolest girl I know." 

"I remember her,"  he said. 

"You remember her? Where do you know her from?" 

"Uh...what?" he stuttered.

"You said you remembered her. Where from?" 

"She just seems really familiar," he mumbled.

"She was at the concert with me last night," I beamed. "She thinks you're soooooo cute." 

 "Does she?" 

"Yeah, she does.  Poor girl, I think she needs glasses." 

He glared at me, "You let her know I'm single."