Chapter 12

SEUNGRI'S POV

"Stop playing with my boobs!" 

I giggled, "technically they're MY boobs. It is my body now." 

"NO. THAT'S MINE. I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT FOR A WHILE." 

"Aish, stop pretending you haven't been looking down your pants," he rolled his eyes. "Wait - you haven't looked down there have you? I swear, it's a lot bigger when-" 

"I don't need to know, ew. I only saw it once, and that was more than enough," she cringed. "And why the hell aren't you wearing a bra?!" 

"You mean those death traps?! How in the hell am I supposed to get it to stay on?" 

"I think a playboy like yourself wouldn't have a problem knowing, I mean...you know how to tkae them off, don't you?" 

"Of course I do!" 

"Then it shouldn't have been a problem for you to put one on!" She groaned, "for the record, the fall is not the best time of the year to forget to put on a bra." 

"What are you talking about? Is that what bras are for? Extra warmth?" 

"MY NIPPLES ARE SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT. AND THEY'RE QUITE HARD." 

I looked down to find she was right. The pink-brown nipples were making a slight appearance through the white tee shirt. They were also ready to impale anything foreign, and could probably replace South Korea's army with they way they were pointing. 

"No wonder your dad gave me an odd stare," I sighed. 

"My dad saw you like this!? Oh my God," she closed her eyes. "Uh, Seungri...." 

"Yeah?" 

She gulped, and took a deep breath. "Can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure...?" 

"How exactly do you pee?" she whispered.

"Why? Do you need to pee? Have you been holding in your pee?" 

She nodded silently. 

"How can you not figure it out? You just hold it and aim...." 

"Then what? Do you wipe it?" 

"WIPE IT? No! You shake it a couple of times. No more than three, then you're just playing with it," I glared. 

"Oh," she stood up. "I'll be right  back." 

"You know you have to do it standing up, right?" 

"Hey! I'm not THAT stupid," she went into the bathroom. 

I made myself comfortable at home. Except it wasn't even that comfortable. My body couldn't mold in with the couch cushions like I was accustomed to. Sure having boobs was a great perk of this strange happening, but it wasn't good enough to even make the experience slightly enjoyable. Ah, who was I kidding? The boobs were hella cool. 

"That was the strangest feeling, ever," Julie exhaled, plopping down next to me. 

"You know what else is? Hearing my voice with your words...and my voice being way too girly, although I do sound cute." 

 "It's only cute because it's my voice." 

 "Look, all insults aside, don't you think we're taking this a little too...CASUALLY!?" 

"The only reason I'm taking it so fucking casual is because I'm still pretty convinced this is all a dream. There's no way in hell you and I just switched body like some Freaky Friday type thing. No. That just doesn't happen in real life. In movies, dramas, series, yeah, whatever. There are crazy writers out there who don't eat just so they have a story line like this. This cannot be happening. Not unless we're trapped in someone's make believe universe. And if we are, OH MY GOD what a twisted sense of humor they have," she rambled, looking quite insane.