Chapter 2

JULIE'S POV

"That's why we're at the hospital," Seungri exhaled. "This evil, dangerous girl smashed behind me. I almost had a heart attack!" 

Aish. He should be an actor. 

"I apologized!" I wailed. 

TOP went to my side, "Don't worry about it. He's fine." 

 He had a powerful presence that made me nervous. I smiled, but avoided his eyes. He was very well known for having a strong gaze. 

"I feel like I've seen you somewhere before," GD tilted his head, examining me completely. 

If I was nervous before, I had just leveled up to a whole new level of shyness. All of my insecurities started to pop into my head. I wondered if he noticed them all. I tried crossing my legs, instantly regretting wearing shorts. 

"Are you perhaps a dancer?" Daesung asked.

"No." 

"Hm," he tapped his chin. "A singer?" 

"No, sorry," I shook my head.

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU?" 

He was desperate for an answer. I didn't know how to respond. I threw my hands out, and frowned. 

"I know where I've seen you! You were just at my concert weren't you?" GD smirked.

My jaw dropped, my left eye started to twitch. Did he really see me earlier? I guess him looking at me wasn't part of my imagination. 

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Did you like it?" 

"I loved it! I had a lot of fun. You're a great performer," I grinned.

I sounded more confident than I really was. I was glad I had regained my composure, or else I would be looking like a complete idiot in front of them. 

"Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed yourself, Julie." 

He was even more awesome in person. Especially after saying my name. Why hadn't I recorded that? It won't be as cool when anyone else calls my name. Sigh.

"But I was definitely a highlight! Did you hear how loud the fans were cheering when I was on the stage?" Seungri interrupted. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Did you guys see that? She's not only evil, but she's rude too!" he shrieked.

Daesung beamed, "I think she's pretty nice." 

"She brought you to the hospital for a scratch, Ri. You call that evil? You should be thankful," Taeyang scolded.

Yeah you tell him Tae! 

"She started the whole mess anyway! If you hadn't crashed into me, none of this would be happening right now." 

"It was an accident! I was replying to the most important man in my life! Does that not mean anything?" 

"I don't care about your boyfriend!" Seungri shouted.

"Not my boyfriend, my dad." 

"Aw~ That means a lot!" Daesung bobbed his head. 

The sound of 2NE1's "I Am the Best" came from my back pocket. I saw the screen on my phone, My heart stopped beating. I took a deep breath, and cleared my throat.

"Appa~" 

"Where are you? Wasn't the concert over about two hours ago?" 

I pulled the phone away from my ear. He was yelling too, it was like he was on speaker. The guys fell silent, cringing along with me.