Chapter 13

JULIE'S POV

"They don't have to match," I sighed. "Just as long as you wear both." 

"But don't you feel more comfortable when they do match?" 

"My life does seem to be a little more put together when my bra and panties match, yeah, you have a point." 

"See? Now where's the matching lace bra?" 

 "You're not going to wear lace lingerie on a Thursday, Seungri." 

"Why not? I like it when girls wear lace things." 

"Yeah, cause you'll totally be getting lucky with my body tonight," I rolled my eyes."Just put on a bra with panties of the same color." 

"Aish," he groaned. "This is exactly why you don't have a boyfriend." 

"Shut up and get dressed. I have to tell you what you're going to do today." 

"Like it's anything super important." 

"Keep up the attitude and I'll make out with Jiyong." 

"Don't you dare!" he shrieked. 

"Get dressed quickly, I'll be waiting in the kitchen." 

We had been camping out at his apartment, that way we would be by ourselves, and our endless insanity. 

I could never get used to having a penis and a deep voice. It was just too much. I couldn't imagine the inner turmoil Seungri was having. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- 

SEUNGRI'S POV

Wow. Having boobs was no joke. Learning to hook a bra was definitely a challenge, but it was a small payment for the reward. Seriously, how did women walk around like they didn't have something hanging off their chests. It was also nice having smooth, hairless legs. I didn't understand why women complained so much about being women. It was fucking awesome. 

I went to Julie's suitcase, ignoring the outfit she had clearly prepared for me. I wasn't going to be wearing her usual jeans and a t-shirt. I was going to be dressing how she should have in the first place. I dug through the overwhelming amount of clothes, finally finding what I was looking for. 

I shimmied my, now bubble butt, into the black miniskirt, which I paired with the white blouse. I tucked it in carefully, removing all the wrinkles. 

"What's taking you so long?! It's already ten in the morning for God's sake!" Julie yelled from the hallway. 

I groaned, women would never understand the pain of carefully planning out an outfit. 

"What do you think you're wearing?" she gasped at the sight of me. 

"Something that you should be all the time," I answered, twirling to give her a full view. "Don't I look great? I'm going to get hit on so much today." 

"I only brought that along for important days!" 

"Like what?" 

"I'm really hoping that we switch back before this happens, but, sometimes I have to go with my dad to some of his important meetings," she explained. 

"Really? He takes you to business meetings? Why?" 

"Not business meetings," she blushed. "He's determined that I get married to someone in the same field as him. He makes me go meet guys and their parents."