Chapter 4

JULIE'S POV

"Could you please put on some clothes?" I yelled at Seungri. 

He smirked, "Don't act like you're not enjoying the view." 

I rolled my eyes. How overly confident could a person be?  He stretched out his arms, getting out of the bed. He stood there naked. 

"YAH! I don't need to see that!" I turned my head and closed my eyes.

Still, the memory of his bare body was in my head. I heard him open some drawers, a door, all while he groaned. 

"You can open your eyes now."

I slowly blinked. He was in a pair of sweats and a muscle shirt. His hair was a mess, twisted in different directions. I couldn't lie to myself, he looked so good. I must have stared in awe longer than I wanted to, Seungri huffed, and sat on the bed next to me. 

"What did you do to me last night!?" He glared.

I gasped, "ME?" 

"Yeah, you. I can't remember anything!" 

"No way! You did something to ME!" 

"Why would I do anything to you? I can be with any girl I want, I think I'd make a better choice," he scoffed. 

"I really wish you had," I sneered. "You really can't remember anything?"

He shook his head, "Are you going to tell me what happened? Or am I going to have to find out by myself? I'm not afraid of trying to remember again..." 

Seungri crept closer. I shuffled away. 

"I don't remember anything either." 

He froze. It couldn't be possible that neither of us had no memory of the previous night. One of us had to know what had happened. Or at least I had faith he did. 

"You can't be serious right now," he sighed. "You don't remember anything? Because I have no idea what we did, I mean, I can imagine, but I would like to know what really happened." 

I nodded, "I'm serious. I really don't remember anything. The last thing I can think of is hanging out with GD out in the balcony, where he was about to k-" 

The scene came back to me in a flash. I had been hanging out with GD most of the night. We had shared that private moment outside. To my misfortune, I didn't know if he had kissed me or not. The part where he was inches away from my face was a blur, then black. My luck.

"He was about to what?" 

I shrugged, "I don't know. That's where everything goes black. What do you remember?" 

"I was with Daesung dancing...Then suddenly I was in my apartment, eating." 

"This is your place?!" 

"Yeah. You rolled around in my bed last night," he raised a brow.

"Unfortunately you were in it." 

I checked out his room out of curiosity. Nothing was out of the ordinary for a guy, except for the fact that everything was unusually neat. He even had a desk where all the books were organized. 

"Are you absolutely sure you don't remember anything? AT ALL? Like how we got here?" He pressed.

"Pft, I wish I knew! I don't have the slightest idea of what happened," I searched around the floor for my clothes. "Where are my clothes?" 

"I don't know. I couldn't find mine either." 

That scared me a lot more than it should have. 

"What the hell happened last night?!" 

I held the sheets close to me. Clearly we weren't going to find my clothes any where around us. Seungri went up to the dresser and pulled out a couple items of clothing. He threw them on the bed. 

"Put that on, then we'll try to remember what happened," he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. 

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. Whatever had happened between the two of us was a mystery. I slid away the silk sheets, and looked down at my nude figure. Nothing out of the ordinary. I slipped into the shirt and gym shorts he had given me. They weren't made for my small frame. 

I pulled the door open, and wandered down the hallway into the living room. Seungri sat on the couch, holding his head in his hands. 

"You want some coffee?" He was on his feet at the sight of me. 

"Uh, sure," I stuttered.

We were being civilized humans towards each other out of the blue. The feeling was different. Granted, we had only really met the previous night. I had been used to another feel between us. He led me into the kitchen quietly. 

"WOAH!" We both shrieked in unison.

"At least we found our clothes," Seungri chuckled. 

"Now I'm really curious about what happened," I giggled. 

Our clothes were all over the kitchen. Scattered all around the floor were my shorts, his jeans, his belt, my blouse, his dress shirt. But what really caught our attention was my bra on the faucet. We explored the rest of the kitchen, hoping to find everything else. 

His boxers were in the trash can. I turned around to show him, when I saw him standing, holding up my panties. 

"They were in a cabinet." 

"Yours are in the trash can," I tilted my head. 

We shared a loud laugh. Our eyes met for an instant, and we hushed. 

"Whatever happened last night, it must have been good." 

"I can tell by your neck," he agreed.

I touched my neck, "What's on my neck?" 

"Bite marks," he smirked.

Oh, well that's exciting.

"Is there anything about me?" 

I checked him out closely. He moved around, helping me look. 

"Your hair's really messed up, but I think that's i-" I stopped when I saw his shoulders. 

"What is it?" 

"...I think I scratched your shoulders." 

His muscular back had some light scratches. He felt around his back, searching for them. 

"Wow. We were rough, eh?" 

"You think it was good?" 

"You were with me, of course it was good," he grinned. "I'm going to call the guys, maybe the know what happened." 

"That's a good idea," I nodded. 

He walked around the living room until he found his phone. He dialed the number, and sat down on the couch.

"Yoboseyo? Hyung? Yes, she's still here. No, that's why I called. I don't remember anything, and neither does she," he spoke. 

I stood at the entrance of the kitchen, trying to listen. He waved me over to him, patting the space next to him. I settled down, pushing my ear close to the phone. 

__________________________________________________

Bam, bam, thank you ma'am. Haha, lack of updates due to new job, so new schedule. Bear with me, chicas. The chapters are definitely coming, and longer. Just reread chapters 1-4 till a new update. 

*CL's single's out. I linked it just in case you hadn't heard it.