Chapter 11

JULIE'S POV

"When the hell were you going to tell me that you had taken a pregnancy test?!" 

"Would you let go of me?!  How the hell did you find me?" I shook his hand from my arm. 

"I figured you'd be in some bar with your two lovers," he sneered. "Where are they?" 

"They had other important business to take care of." 

"What could be more important than screwing you?" 

"You're unbelievable! Look,  the test doesn't matter.  It came out negative anyway," 

"It doesn't matter?! I think it matters if some girl is pregnant with my child!" 

"Some girl?! This is why it doesn't matter. Because I am NOTHING to you, Seungri. NOTHING. Would it really be any different if I WAS pregnant?" I shouted, "NO! It fucking wouldn't. Because I know exactly you would do. You'd tell the agency, then I'd get fired, my dad too, my name would suddenly disappear from any files there, and you'd deny every rumor, if any erupted. You'd go on with your life, pretending you didn't have a child, nothing to do with me. And you know what? I would support that a thousand percent. I would never wish for my baby to have a selfish father like you. All you ever care about is YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU and BIG BANG." 

Seungri's eyes flared with rage. I had never in my weeks of being around him, seen him so infuriated. Sure he'd get annoyed, mad sometimes, but never to this degree. His glare was hot, flames that could burn my gaze. 

"Don't you ever fucking say that again," he spat. "You don't know me like that to make such judgment. I would never be able to live knowing I had a child somewhere out there. I would never reject you or our baby. I wouldn't care about the scandals, I've already been in one, what's another one? I could swear on my life that you wouldn't live with yourself keeping the baby away from me, because you know damn well that I'd be the greatest father." 

I huffed, the anger still at its fullest. How dare he come after me? I was just about to start relaxing. I wasn't in the mood to be arguing. Especially not with him. 

"You two look like you need a drink," the bartender gently placed two small shot glasses in front of the two of us. "It's on the house." 

Seungri and I exchanged a silent agreement to shut up, and just take a drink. We gulped it down quickly, slamming down the glasses on the counter. 

The bartender studied the tension between us and set down the bottle in front of us. "May I suggest that you two have a few more shots?" 

 "Whatever it takes for him to shut up," I gave in, already finished with our argument. 

"Sure, it'll probably start making her look pretty," Seungri scoffed. 

The man smiled, happy that we were no longer disturbing the peace of his establishment. He poured two more shots before walking away and leaving us alone. It was silent between us, finally something we could agree on, being quiet. The only interaction between us was when either him, or I would serve more alcohol for each other. 

Shot after shot, the tension slowly faded. The anger and ferociousness was sent back to Satan. After eight shots, we were both feeling pretty good. I turned back to him, to find that he was already staring at me. 

He smiled, "How come you're nicer when you've been drinking?" 

"How come YOU'RE nice when you've been drinking?" I repeated. 

He laughed heartily, "You're good." 

 "Here's a thought....how come we only get along when we're drunk or hungover?"