Chapter 5

JULIE'S POV

"That's it. That's all I remember," I sighed.

The phone call had been useless, Taeyang knew nothing. No one had any idea of what we had done. NO ONE. Evidently, Seungri and I had left Daesung's apartment, and that was the last they saw of us. Whatever happened at Seungri's place remained a mystery to everyone, as it was to us. Was that even possible? 

"This can't be happening. SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING!" Seungri pulled at his hair. "You think we actually had sex?" 

"I don't know. The chances of that happening are fifty-fifty. There are some obvious signs that we could have, but nothing's definite." 

"This is the first time I wish I hadn't gotten lucky," he sighed. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Don't get me wrong, if we had sex, that's great, for you." 

"FOR ME?" 

"Yeah. You had the opportunity of having sex with a super star of the famous Big Bang. You could get famous for it, ya know," he shrugged.

My anger towards him returned quickly. Just when he was becoming nice and tolerable, he goes back to the asshole I had met. 

I rolled my eyes, "Please! If we had sex, that's great, for you. You had sex with the famous Julie, the girl who never put out in high school." 

"You didn't have sex in high school?" 

"UH, NO. I was responsible and lost my virginity when I was nine-teen." 

"Yeah, cause that's so much better..." 

"At least I don't regret it. As far as having sex with you, I'd regret it. I'm regretting it now, that we're not even sure if it happened or not. I know all the signs are pointing towards the fact that we did, but my hopes are set high towards the fact that nothing happened. That all of these small things have explanations." 

"What's so bad about having sex with me?!" He shrieked, "Would it have been better if it had been someone else?" 

"Definitely," I nodded. "There were six of us at the Daesung's dorm. You would think I'd be lucky enough to wake up next to GD or TOP." 

"You'd rather have them than me?" 

"In a heart beat." 

Those words were nothing but the truth. Life would be much easier if I had woken up next to GD naked, even better if it were TOP. 

Seungri glared at me, "You don't know what you're saying." 

"Did I stutter?" 

We were back to hating each other, which was fine by me. Being civil towards him was getting awkward and a bit hard. 

"Look, maybe we'll remember this later. It tends to happen when you get THAT drunk. Let's wait a few days. It might come back to either of us, after all the alcohol leaves our bodies," he stood up from the couch. 

"You're right. For now, I'll get my things, and I'll get going," I began to pick up my things.

"Give me your number," he commanded.

"For?" 

"In case I remember anything, I'll call you. I'll give you mine too," he took his phone out. "What's your number?" 

I snatched his phone, and typed in my phone number, then pressed dial. We heard my phone vibrate in between the couch. Seungri pulled off one of the cushions, found my phone, and handed it to me. 

"I'll be going then," I held my phone in one hand, and the pile of my clothes on the other. "Should I send you back your clothes?" 

"No, keep them. They have your germs now." 

"I'll make sure to burn them, then. They have your smell anyways," I grimaced. 

There was a sudden knock on the door, just as I had reached it. The evil panda bumped me away, receiving the guest on the other side. 

"Ri! Is Juli-" GD pushed him aside, and ran to me. "Julie, are you okay?" 

"What?" 

Had GD really come to see ME? Ah, he didn't have to be on a white horse to be my knight in shining armor. 

"You came here to check up on HER?" Seungri winced. "Why?" 

"I was worried about her after you took her away from me last night," GD explained. "You two were far too drunk to have left." 

"Wait, what happened last night? What do you remember?" I asked.

"You don't remember, silly?" 

I shook my head.

"You and I were out in the balcony, alone. That was after we'd had a few drinks. We were talking for a while, then, you know..." 

"...No. What happened?" 

"We kissed," he bit his lip. 

"Really?" I grinned. 

We had really kissed. It had actually happened. That was the greatest news of the day, that was for sure.  Too bad I couldn't remember any of it. 

"YOU TWO KISSED?" Seungri slammed the door shut. 

"Yeah, for a few minutes, then you came in all macho man, and tore her away from me. You yanked her hand, grabbed her stuff and your stuff, and  ran off. That's the last we saw of you two," GD smirked. "Why are you wearing his clothes?"

"Oh..I-" I started.

"She woke up naked in my bed, next to ME," Seungri snarled. 

"Oh?" GD raised a brow. "Is that so, Julie?" 

"I'm afraid so," I whispered. 

"She doesn't seem too happy about that," GD chuckled. 

"I'm not. We're still not sure if we had sex or not." 

"How do you not know?" 

"Neither of us remember anything that happened. AT ALL. There's a slim chance that we didn't do anything," Seungri sat back down on the couch. 

GD and I stood next to each other. I was almost bouncing off my feet knowing I had made out with him previously. Even if I couldn't remember it, I was honored he had. More so with the fact he had come to check up on me. How freaking sweet. 

"I wouldn't mind waking up naked next to you," GD winked. 

"I wouldn't regret it," I agreed. 

"Too bad it was him and not me," GD gestured towards Seungri. "Lucky maknae." 

"Damn straight," Seungri's nostrils flared. "Now if you don't mind, hyung, Julie and I weren't finished." 

"Finished what?" I stuttered.

"What?" 

Before GD could say another word, Seungri had kicked him out of the dorm, locking the door behind him. What the hell? I was just about to leave.

"Finished what?" I repeated.

"Doing this." 

Seungri clasped my head between his hands and planted his lips on mine in a rush. I put my hands on his chest and started to push him away. He grabbed my hands firmly, and slammed me against the wall, not ripping away from me.

I didn't know what was worse. The fact that I had kissed two different guys in less than twenty-four hours, or the fact that I was really enjoying this kiss more than the one that had happened with GD?

____________________________________________________________

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE. Woah. This story's going really fast, huh? Haha. Some times you gotta start with a BIG BANG ;D Trust me, it'll get better. Hehehe. Thanks for reading, voting, following, commenting. It means a lot. Updates will be faster (I HOPE!) What'd you guys think?