Chapter 9

SEUNGRI'S POV

The first thing I did when I got home was go to my bedroom. I opened the top drawer in my dresser and took out the polaroids. I had gone through them maybe three or four times already, but for some reason I felt the urge to look through them again. 

There we were, Julie and I, genuinely smiling at the camera. She had her arms around my neck, the side of her face pressed up against  my head. You could see my arms stretching out to lift the camera. I shuffled through the rest, all keeping the same tone of joy. We were smiling through them all. Most of them were pictures of us together, others were single shots we had probably taken of each other, in which we were in our underwear. I smiled, shuffled them back into place, and closed the drawer. Somehow feeling relieved.

The day Julie hung out with me, with our piercing headaches, well, she helped me clean up my apartment. It took us a good hour or two before the place was immaculate again, Along the way I found an old Polaroid camera. The small ones that instantly printed the picture taken. It definitely wasn't mine, it was hers. I wouldn't be the one to carry a pink camera covered with glitter around. I was a manly man (even if some could argue, what do they know about my life). There were several prints, and I found myself grinning as I flipped through them. 

"Have you seen my camera?" Julie poked her head into the kitchen. 

I quickly hid the pictures behind me, "Ah, yeah. It's right here."  

I didn't think of anything else to do. I just instinctively held them in my hand, out of her sight. I'd just pretend that I had found them in some cabinet and hand them to her before she left. 

She grabbed the camera from the counter, "I was kind of hoping that we had taken some pictures. Fill in the fogginess of the night. Oh well."

"Maybe they'll show up in some random place," I shrugged. 

"Maybe, but I don't think they'll be that important to either of us. Let's be honest, Seungri. We both just kinda wish last night stays a blur. That way I won't be so disappointed to find out that I actually did do the frickle frackle with you, or even worse, that I got along with you," she chuckled. "Because, God forbid, we did enough of that today, "she giggled.  "Let's save some friendship for later, we'll never know if we'll ever get along like this again." 

I gulped, "Right." 

"I'm ready to go home..." She swayed on her toes. 

"And?" 

"You're getting me out of trouble," she said. 

"RIGHT! I'll meet you downstairs, I'm going to put on a proper shirt," I stammered. 

"Okay," she nodded. "I'll be downstairs." 

As soon as she was out the door, I made my way to my room. The pictures still in my hand. I sighed, I didn't know what to do with them. I considered throwing them away, like she said, there was no use for them. But right as I reached the trash can, I couldn't let them slip out of my hand, something kept my fingers from letting them go. Instead, I put them safely inside my drawer.

Since that day, they'd stayed there. I grew a habit of going through them. They had a strange vibe to them, it was strangely attracting and relaxing. There was a slight sense of guilt, keeping them a secret from her, but she didn't care if they existed or not. I shrugged off the feeling, and went to bed. 

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- 

JULIE'S POV

"Where are you going?" My dad shouted. 

"Out," I slammed the door behind me. 

There was no way in absolute hell I was telling him where I was going. I was finally off for the first time weeks. Working at YG kind of sucked. Especially when you worked for a group as big and busy like Big Bang. Their schedule was almost impossible to keep up with, and I had to follow them everywhere. Not going to lie, it wasn't completely awful. I mean, I got to hang out with GD, TOP, Daesung, and Taeyang. Seungri didn't really count; he was back to his asshole ways.