Chapter 14

JULIE'S POV

"Hey, are you okay?"  Taeyang asked, half naked. 

"Yeah," I avoided looking at his general direction. 

"Are you sure? Look me in the eye and say you're alright," he demanded. 

I dared to lift my eyes to his. I tried so hard not to look at his sculpted body, that was only covered by the white towel around his hips (a little too low). 

"I'm alright," I lied. 

I wasn't alright at all. Not even close. 

"You've been acting kind of strange lately, kid," he eyeballed me. "Is there something going on? You know you can tell me anything." 

"Nah, everything's fine," I answered without skipping a beat. "Just you know, girl problems." 

"Ahhhh, it's that girl, eh?" he chuckled. "You fall in love so often, you're bound to find another one." 

"Yeah, you're right," I mumbled. 

"Are you going to shower? Come on, let's go, it's getting kind of late," he nudged towards the showers. 

"Uhhhhhhh," I stood still. "I'll shower at home..." 

Working out hadn't been a problem. I stuck to the treadmill the whole time, easy stuff. But showering together? Eeeek. 

"Come on, quit wasting time, just shower here," he rolled his eyes. "We have to meet up with the guys in thirty minutes, Seungri. Get moving." 

"O-o-okay," I stuttered, stumbling to my feet. 

I made sure to keep a distance between us as I followed him to the empty shower room. Many shower heads were stuck on the walls, with somewhat of a foot of distance separating them. 

Taeyang turned on the faucet, seconds later throwing his towel to the other side of the room. 

"Holy shit," I whispered unmoved. 

There he was standing in all his nude glory. Eyes closed, head facing the pouring water, streams running down his six pack, and lower. I had seen many penises (thanks to school, National Geographic, and the occasional porn), but there was something about seeing Taeyang's penis. Not that I was turned on in any way, it was just something so intimate...so private...so....

"DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT MY DICK FOR?!?!?!?!" Taeyang bellowed.

I instinctively covered my eyes with my hands, "I'M SORRY!"

"YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE ONE RIGHT?!?!?!?" 

"YEAH!" I screamed back in fear/embarrassment. 

"Why are you covering your eyes? What are you? Ten? A girl?" he lowered his voice. "Aren't you going to shower? We don't have much time." 

"Uh, yeah," I lowered my hands to the towel that was so tightly wrapped around me. I let it drop to the floor. 

"See? You have a decent penis too," he teased. 

"Thanks," I blushed. 

"You are so weird." 

I let the water drop on my body..er Seungri's body, and closed my eyes. I didn't want to risk awkwardly gazing at Taeyang's body again. That moment had to go down in history of most awkward moments.

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  

SEUNGRI'S POV

 "How do you not remember your period, dude?" Brian groaned.