Life/Welcome World?

[Y/N] Name
[Y/H] Hair Color
[Y/A] Age
[Y/G] Gender
[Y/F] Friends
[Y/E] Eye Color

Your P.O.V
You were running up to Mt. Ebott after hearing things that once you there you will never come out. You ran up there for a reason.. Your family kicked you out of your house at a young age like Come on! That rude well anyways all your family hated you and you don't know why. Your only friend was yourself as you weren't a social person as you kept running up there it was getting dark and this meant a bad sign meaning you should hide already. You found a cave as it was pitch dark and you had an Idea to sleep there as you went inside, you went a little more deeper but you end up tripping on some rock and next thing you knew you were falling and this knew you were gonna die. So for the only seconds you might have you started crying and screaming from the fall and that no one would actually care if you had die you then saw something below for only a second cause the next second you were blacked out. After what seems like 2 hours you woke up slowly groaning from the fall "W-where am i?.. How am i a-alive?.." You looked below you saw black flowers that you crushed from your fall as you looked at it and laughed on how the flowers broke your fall. Out of no where you heard someone talking like there were scared as you turn you met a yellow flower who was like it got beaten up and you were scared once again of a flower who can talk and have a face like come on it aint usual!. You went over by crawling to get a better look but the flower was scared "D-dont hurt me p-please!.." you were sad but you weren't gonna kill a flower cause of that. "N-no i ain't gonna hurt you.. Ouch.." You notice some blood dripping from your head as you coverd it and looked at the flower "W-where am i?.." The flower looked at you and said in a scared tone "U-underfell..."

~
Hey everyone this is the author speaking and this my first book doing Someone X Reader so if i did made a mistake please comment or messege me well.. Thanks for reading and wait for the next one
~