Side Quest 2

-Recall-
You were al Undyne house when Papyrus left you alone as that happen Undyne try to kill you but you lived cause tou dodged it but the table is broken. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE HERE YOU BARELY CAME HAHAHA!" You then knew this wasnt a good idea and that Undyne was crazy umm fish? Wait a fish no wonder why she almost died at Hotland. Well anyways "WHY.. NOT TAKE A SEAT?" You nodded quickly and sat down putting Flowey pot on your laps to keep it close as you were a bit nervous "SO... STUPID FOOL THOUGHT WE COULD BE FRIENDS CAUSE YOU SAVE ME.. WELL I DONT THINK SO.. BUT I GUESS WE HAVE TO TRY..." You were a bit scared at the point how Papyrus tried to make you and Undyne a friend "SO.. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SAYS THAT YOU HUMANS HAVE DETERMANATION TO DO THE MOST CRAZY STUFF EVER... LIKE HOLDING A SWORD THAT IS 10x TRUE" You choke a bit from what Undyne had said and yea it true that humans do risky choices but wielding a sword is like in games and Anime. "W-well Undyne.. We do go risky on our choices but he don't wield swords that are 10x bigger then us.." "YOUR LYING! WELL LETS CHANGE THE TOPIC.. HERE I PUT SOMETHING ON THE COUNTER AND WITH THAT SPEAR YOU PICK WHAT YOU WANT" You nod as you saw Undyne puting Suger, Water, Tea, and chocolate on the counter. "WELL HUMAN PICK ALREADY!" "O-okay!" You picked up the spear and pointed at some tea and water for Flowey as Undyne looked at where you point he went and made the tea then gave you the water as you pour water onto Flowey pot. "There you go Flowey drink up.. You need it" Flowey hated the water but again he doesn't need to eat but you want him to feel happy that someone cares for him. "Well.. That good then okay" Undyne sat across you and stares at you which made you feel unease.

~Time Skip~

You and Undyne was drinking tea and Flowey was taking a nap till he woke up from the loud voice of Undyne "OH SHOOT I FORGOT.. THE DUMBASS PAPYRUS FORGOT HIS COOKING LESSON AND THAT ALWAYS BONDED US AS ROYAL GUARDS! WELL ANYWAYS.. IF HE NOT GONNA TAKE IT THEN YOUR GONNA TAKE IT FOR HIM AND WE BE CLOSE FRIENDS!" You kinda freaked out as you drop your tea and Flowey who was scared quickly left its pot and wrapped around your neck for protection. It was cute Flowey did that anyways you looked at Undyne who was pretty much happy for some reason but what scared you is that Undyne slams her foot on the floor and vegatables,A pot and a box of spaghetti was there and then she jumped to your side and picked you up with one hand! With one hand "W-What da heck!!" You were jumped to the front of the counter and was placed down "WELL LETS GET STARTED BY MAKING THE SAUCE... POUND IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" You looked at the vegetables as you try to pound them with all your might but you left a dent on it as you looked a bit confused "HA YOU CALL THAT BEATING? YOUR SO WEAK HERE I DO IT!" Undyne slams the vegetables and it splatters all over the walls and partly on you as you were a bit shocked (IM GONNA JUST WELL SKIP TO THE END)

You were putting the heat up as it was low and well Undyne got mad and turn the heat all the way up and the place started to burn "Oh damn.. Undyne uh.. Your place is buring do-" "HAHAHA WELL THIS WAS A FAIL TO MAKE YOU AS A FRIEND AND THAT A GOOD THING.. HAHAHA CAUSE I CAN KILL YOU!" Your soul once came out your body as you shiver and Flowey grip was a bit tight but you heard a faint voice from far.. "*She letting you attack first.."
You were a bit confused as you looked at your actions bar and you clicked
*Act
You saw through your actions and you saw one only one.. Fake hit
*Fake hit
You ran and slash Undyne with a stick you found earlier and you saw 1 on top of Undyne "YOU.. YOU.. SO WEAK.. AND WAIT.. YOUR TRYING NOT TO HURT ME.. HUH.. YOU JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH I TRY TO KILL YOU... LETS GET OUT OF HERE.." You follow Undyne out of her house and You looked at Undyne who smiles "WELL PUNK I SEE YOU LATER CALL ME AT PAPS PHONE I BE UM LIVING THERE" From there Undyne left leaving you and Flowey alone as you sigh softly "Well that is done.. And we made a new friend... Lets get to Hotland.."