What The Hell!

You head to the Waterfalls after leaving the Skeleton Bros house.. Which hurted cause well there were like brothers to you as you walked there you felt a werid presences as you walked there cause really there was no one there or no noise it was quiet so you looked at Flowly "Hey Flowly i wanted to ask if it will get dangerous up head.. And will there be anything werid to do with my soul?" Flowey looked up to you as he sigh softly "W-well.. [Y/N] depends on who we fighting against.. We heading to the waterfalls so lets hope he don't run into someone can kill and is hard to fight with.." You nod as you walked with Flowey a bit well during your walked there you encounter some monster and gave them mercy and spare there life and they became your new friends and some even gave you money and you try to reject but they force you to have it and you let them. You kept walking and up head you saw the waterfalls from far as you sat down in a dark pass way and you smile at least cause no one is here to attack "So Flowey... If im right.. There was othet people who fell and failed to live... Right?.." You felt bad but wanted to help them as you were about to say more but Flowey stopped you by saying one thing that scared you ".. Yes.. Most of them from Asgore himself.. Who locks himself in and one from Sans..." You were frightened as you sigh softly as you got up and walked as you walked a bit you saw a blue circle in the bottom and then a arrow rose and was close to hit you but you were able to dodge it as from there.. There was a more coming and coming so you ran for it. You ran and ran to get to the exit as some hit you and your soul came out and it they hurted you but the rest you were able to dodge some as you got to the exit you threw yourself holding Flowey close and you made out and for this time you had to rest again as that took all your energy and you were worried that you may haf lost alot of Hp as you check your statues to see that you were in only 2/20 hp left as you took out a snack and ate it and you now had 17/20 and you sigh in relief "Wjat da hell was that! Well lets keep going.."

You know this means that your gonna fight someone with spears and it might mean you can actually die cause you barely made it this time as you got up and was about to walk ahead but Flowey stopped you "[Y/N] We need to find a way to help you dodge faster.. Well put me down and we start"

// Hey guys i made a new story and i want you to check it out please!