Sinful Day Pt 1

Recall

None

Recall ended

You were walking back to Alphy lab mostly cause you got a call.. From Papyrus well it was Sans using Papyrus phone anyways Sans seems a bit out of it. How you knew he actually say "GET TO MY HOUSE SO I CAN PLOW YOU" ... Well maybe that is how Sans act but.. You really don't wanna bet that chance but you had too or you be really in trouble. You held Flowey closely and went walking more and more as you passed through waterfalls then got to snowdin.. You walked to The Skelebros house as You knocked on the door and Papyrus opened it "YOU DISGRACEFUL- OH... I THOUGHT YOU WERE ROBOT JUNK... SANS AINT HERE HE AT GRILLBY" You looked at Fell Papyrus as you sigh softy "nice to see you too Paps.. And thanks well here.. Please take care of Flowey again and I be back to pick him up..." Fell Papyrus took Flowey and Nodded then went back inside as you walked to Grillby a bit nervouse as you fix your sweater and Pants then walked inside Grillby as Everyone turn to look at you.. You quickly got scared and was about to run for it. But you had felt something grabbed your hand and pulled you forceful as you follow where the pulling was as you saw as it was Sans.. And you were right Fell Sans doesn't seem normal he was more nervous then usual. Fell Sans drag you to a booth as there was burger and Fries um.. Well a dark liquid and a mustard bottle "U-uh.. Sans are you-" You were pushed to the booth as you quickly sat down and Sans sat on the other side looking at you a bit pissed "we are having Diner.. Now... Nothing to counter that you brat" You nodded and just stare at each other in awkward silence, You ate quietly as Sans did the same it was kinda freakin weird... "so.. Um.. Brat.. How was that cake huh?" once you heard Cake it quickly reminded you that time when Mettaton wanted to kill you for a cake as you didn't wanted to talk about but if you dont wanna get hurt "well.. It was kinda okay.. Its a bit too hot no wonder why its called Hotland.." You got quiet as Sans didn't seem like enjoying this conversation.. As he grunts and drink his mustard while you ate quietly.. You felt awkward just eating their.. But you didn't wanted to piss of Sans.. Fell Sans seems a bit more edgy.. As he finish eating.. And you finished also he got up and sat by you wrapping his arms around you as it made you went a bit red, you didnt know what to do as he then snap his finger and Teleported you to a room as he was pinning you down on the bed, eyes left eye glowing red not minding if you were in pain as he kisses your neck teasing you. "Seems like im gonna have a great time"

//Finally.. Im back and uploaded this part, sorry school is a dick... Well here and enjoy