Goat Mom?

Your P.O.V
You were face to face with this monster as it had a grin on it but then it quickly changes by grabbing your arm and taking you somewhere. You were scared at first but softly calm down after hearing her nice voice "Hello my child my name is Toriel... And what yours?" You looked up at Toriel as you smile softly "M-my name is [Y/N]" Toriel smiles softly as she takes you to a little home in the ruins as she took you to your new room "It nice to meet you [Y/N], well this is your new home for now.. We can read books and make pie and everything" You were smiling softly cause you wanted a mom who cares for you like a real mom would but as for Flowey it looked like Flowey was scared of Toriel. Toriel then left to check on her pie and you went inside your new room as you did you close the door and saw a chest "Oh Cool!" You went over and open it as you saw alot of toys and you admit it was cool but wasn't your kind of toy. You then check around a little before looking at Flowey who was calming down "Hey Flowey? Why you scared?" There was an akward silence till Flowey spoke. "S-she the one who.. Um... W-well.. Finds kids and later there all gone.. She also the one who kinda left me almost dying..." You were shocked as you sigh softly and went over to night drawing and puts Flowey down. "Hey.. Well dont worry i protect you.. And you help me in return.. Well lets go to sleep.. I had a horrible day and it looks like your tired... And im tired.. So lets sleep.. " Flowey was calm as Flowey went to sleep and you went over and turn off the lights then you heads off to your new bed and lays down as you yawn and slowly fall asleep.