More Sins

Recall

Read Sinful Day pt1

Recall end.
Reality

Sans had teased you, kissing your neck a bit he was just someone else.. Someone's that you kinda liked, for some odd reason it just felt a bit amazing In a werid way, Sans kept kissing and licking [Y/N] neck like a animal claiming its territory.

[Y/N] moaned softly, making yourslef blush you had never knew you were into this, this was your very first time doing this with someone and from the start Sans already know what's your turn on.

Sans licked more and more before ripping off your shirt and start kissing down [Y/N] body. More moans escaped from your mouth it was just a mix pleasure he kept teasing you as you looked down at Sans his flaring eye turning brighter and brighter.

(WARNING, DONT KNOW IF GUYS READ THIS BUT IF YOU DO THEN JUST PRETEND HE DOING THIS WITHOUT THE GIRLS PART AND WELL TO THE GUYS AND ALSO HARD CORE SEX UP AHEAD)

Sans got lower and lower before rising back up only to peck his lips (you know what I mean!) on you as you felt your bottom clothes getting off. " [Y/N] I always wanted to do this with you when I saw you.. Now keep it down and take it like a good girl~" You had blush and were about to say something but another moan escaped as you felt a finger entering you and with that it felt it move around your inside.

You moaned a bit loudly as you moaned Sans red dark tongue enter in your mouth, [Y/N] blushes a bit as were now being finger and well Sans licking in your mouth.  You were fully in submissive of Sans, Sans was in charge as he fingers [Y/N] a bit more hard but slowly as he just enjoyed hearing [Y/N] moan.

You try to stay quiet but who can of how Sans was dominate and their were loud knocks on the door of Sans room "SANS WHAT THE HELL AM IM HEARING?!? IS THAT THE WEAK HUMAN MOANING" Papyrus was at the other door as he try to break in. You moaned more as Sans barricade the door with all the furniture and kept on going before pulling his finger out and he took off his shorts a bit red glow was now expose as you felt an uncomfortable feeling it felt.

You then grabbed onto Sans as he pushes his member slowly enter his tip inside of you, it slowly stretches your entrance. You groan and winces from the pain as he Needly pushes his member deeply inside of your entrance stretching it a bit more to the point the pain was impossible to endure. Sans pulled and thrusted back inside  [Y/N]. You kept holding onto the Sans as your hand gripped onto Sans jacket just take each rough thrusting. Sans just didn't went easy each thrust was a bit rougher then the last. You gripper harder then the last it was an odd sensation of both pleasure but painful kind of feeling but it made you wanting more and more.

Sans pulled out his tongue and goes back to licking [Y/N] neck as it felt like he was trying to prepare for the next thing he was going for. Then your soul turn blue as he pinned you down to where you can't move. He thrusted roughly still and with one move, made you scream or well yell from the pain,sexual kind of the thing as Sans sanked his teeth on your throat now marking who actually took your virginity.

Sans thrusted moaned as well enjoying claiming what he is as you moaned as well. It just felt good, as meanwhile Papyrus kept knocking on the door trying to open it but that fails as usual. Sans kept thrusting now well he is now ramming as Sans moaned more and more close to climaxing he kept it a secret not to tell you both were close to climaxing.

Sans couldn't last long anymore as you felt a warm flowing sensation inside of you as [Y/N] blushes and was finally free from the blue magic. Sans then pulled out and his flaring eye go back to normal. Sans put on his clothes and gives you a spare jacket and shorts for now as you quickly change into them and was pinned once again as he slept peacefully holding [Y/N] close to him. [Y/N] blushes a bit before falling asleep as well, Papyrus had gave up and well not knowing what will happen the next day worries you.. But maybe it be a new kind of fun might happen.

//Enjoy, sorry for late reply on this chapter but hey more organized and well looks better and now longer.. So enjoy and yes I'm Roy Koopa now