Seriously!

Recall~
You had a great date with Sans as you were both in his house at night watching some t.v when things went a bit heated till.. His brother Papyrus caught you both close to kissing~.

Back to you

You had fallen asleep on the couch as Flowey was wrapped around your arm for protection or something as you slept calmly till you were knocked off by with some force as you fell off the sofa and on the floor as you quickly got up to see the Skelebros fighting and cursing each others. "Guye stop it!" But that didn't stop it as you ran to the kitchen to get something then come back with a frying pan and ran in the middle of those two fighting. As You swing your pan to hit some bones but took some hit as the bones slowly stopped and you felt on your knees as you didn't notice but there was a bone stabbed right through your stomach as you slowly fall but waa capture by Sans... God this hurted as you slowly saw your health going down till you passed out.

~3 hours later~

You slowly woke up as you goan in pain to only a dark room "A-anyone there!?... Sheesh.. They left-" You quickly cover yourself as you saw the door slamming open from the kitchen door and straight at you "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HERE.. GRR.. HOW ARE YOU FEELING ANYWAYS HUMANS.. THE LAZY BONE WENT OVER TO GRILLBY TO GET SOME FOOD FOR YOU" You sigh softly as You nodded and waited to see Flowey looking at you worried as you sigh softly and held it closely.

~Another Time Skip~

You waited as Sans came inside with some burgers and fries. He walked over to You and hand you some food as he sat across you as you took out some food and started to eat as you didn't knew Sans was starting till you looked back at Sans who was blushing red. You were about to say something till you were pulled close to Sans and he licked your face then put you back as he grin while you were a bit mad as he licked your face "Seriously?!" Sans laughed as he turn on the t.v and you watched with him as you still had the wound but had to start recovering now cause well the wound was a bit painful then you thought.. Well next day is to pull the prank so you slowly fall asleep on the sofa with Flowey cuddling your arm.