U-Underfell?!

Still your P.O.V
"Underfell?... W-what is that?.." You were confused on what Underfell was as he looked at the flower now you were noticing that the flower was beaten up and torture cause of the flower petals were half ripped. You wipe your head from the blood that was running down your wound as you heard something that shocked you. "H-here is where monster lived... In here.. It Killed or Be Killed" You were scared but you wanted to help the flower if it was true or not as you looked around and found a pot and a mini shovel as you got up and went over to grab it as you did you head back to the flower and you were about to dig on the ground till.. "D-dont kill me!.." You were confused but not thay confused to kill the flower as he shovel up some dirt and put it the pot "I-im ... Ouch... Im not gonna kill you.. You know morw then i can... So i need your help... " You dig up the flower and put it the pot and made sure it have enough dirt till you heard footstep from far away and you heard Flower freakin out "H-hey what wrong?!..." The flower looked at you "S-she coming! H-hide over that pillar!" The flower point over at a pillar as you quickly stood up and ran to hide behind the pillar the footstep were sounding a little closer as he you looked at the flower. "H-hey.. Now i save you and im return you gonna tell me and help me.. We need to know are name quickly.., My name is [Y/N]" the flower smiles softly maybe cause it was that you save him or it liked your name the flower quickly respond "H-hey [Y/N], Im Flowey The Flower" You heard footstep coming closer as you and Flowey went quiet but cause of your curiosity you had to knew who "She" Was as you slowly peeked over to see an Goat wearing a purple tunic with a symbol on it. You had to know her a bit more but also you wanted to sneeze and you try to hold it in but that fails quickly as you sneeze loudly and you saw the goat turn towards the direction you were coming as you freaked out but you had nothing with you to use as a weapon and for Flowey. Well lets say Flowey was freakin out more and then you were as you were to turn around you looked back amd know was Face-To-Face with this goat monster.

~
I try i try so please enjoy this one and help me make this better!
~