Drag (Reiji)

Reiji - the tableware otaku - asked you to look for the troublesome eldest, Shu. (Now, Reader... pick yes or no... this kinda resembles to of a game.)
Reiji: Go look for that good- for-nothing. Y/N?

(If you say YES.)
Y/N: Mhm... Hai... R-reiji-san...
Reiji: Hmph. Hurry up. Be home before dinner... or else... you know what happens... *smirks*
Y/N: *blushes* (Don't assume what happened.)
Reiji: Hmph. Go. Before, I kick you out.
Y/N: Mhm... *walks away*
Reiji: That good - for - nothing... *teleports*
-------Time Lapse: You got home and brought Shu with you-------
Reiji: Hmn? (Y/N) .... Why is Good-for-nothing tied to a rope?
(Y/N): I was dragging Shu-san all the way here when I came across----
Ayato: Oi! I want to eat! Hurry up in bringing that lazy ass here!
Reiji: Hmph. Bring him to his chair, (Y/N)...
(Y/N): Yes...
--------Everyone is in the dining room. Most of them are awkwardly staring at Shu------
Reiji: (Y/N)...
(Y/N): *look up*
Ayato: Ahahahaha!!!!
Subaru: ....
Laito: Bitch-chan~ Did you drag Shu all the way here?
Kanato: His face is pretty disgusting...
Reiji: What happened, (Y/N)...
(Y/N): As I said, I was walking when I saw a rope and.... thought that would help me in dragging him all the way here...
Reiji: You thought that tying a rope  around him and pulling him like a dog was a pleasant idea?
(Y/N): ....
Ayato: Guess what, (Y/N)... Your idea was absolutely the best! Ore-sama approves.
Shu: ....

(If you say NO.)
Y/N: No....
Reiji: What!? Do you know your position human! Who are you talk to me in such way!
Y/N: A person whom you constantly suck blood from ... and since, I am YOUR blood bag ... I'm gonna punish you for ordering me around! No bloodsucking for a week! Capische!?!
Reiji: ...!
Y/N: Yeah~ I can do that! Not unless ... you want me to reveal a secret you have!
Reiji: ....
Reiji: You'll never...
Y/N: Oh. Yes. I. Can. Ayato! Laito!
Reiji: *covers your mouth*
Y/N: Mhm... Chu... Tana....!
Reiji: Hmph. Why don't I silence you?
Y/N: *widens eyes*
Reiji: *kisses you* (Sorry about that fluff-ish... scene...)
Y/N: *kicks his leg*
Reiji: ...!
Y/N: Heheh... I'll tell your brothers you're interested in me! Wee!
Reiji: Not so fast, (Y/N).
Y/N: Ow.... *bites hand*
Reiji: Tch. *shakes you off*
Y/N: Ow.... You. Stupid. Tableware. Otaku!
Reiji: Did you just call me stupid?
Y/N: If I did?
Reiji: You!
Laito: *claps*
Reiji and You: ..... *shocked face*
Shu: Urasai.... You two should get yourselves a room to deal with your relationship problems....
Y/N: ...! Shu!!!! I'm gonna kill you, NOW!!!!
Shu: *yawns*
Reiji: ....

___________________________________
Sorry, Shu-pcakes (I'm gonna start calling Shu's fans that... heheh... I find it cute... Probably for Shin's fans Shin-namons.... Do you guys find it cute?) Anyways, sorry to the Shu's fangirls... or I should I call Shu-pcakes. I wasn't able to think about any bro fights until Reiji and Shu bromance came to mind. (Honestly, I shipped this two if only one of them is a girl but that's gonna come out as incest. Oh well~). So my first so-called oneshots... finished! Yay! Although, I kinda finding it boring. The "NO" option has Shu teleporting where you guys are. (Irony! LOL).
That's my wrap! Bye!