First Note

My first Author's Note!
Honestly; I wouldn't want to put this as a chapter and probably put it after a story is done... like what I do always.

So, my announcement is that ---- at the start of February 1st or later than that, I will be making fluff chapters for each guy. (Although, I don't sincerely like fluff and all, but I thought to myself that this is my form of thank you and being grateful that someone out there is actually reading my stories!) This, as I said, is my form of thank you and being grateful! Aside from that, its the month of love and all so why not spread the love. (Aside from that, this is my birthday month so I'll just give this as a surprise-ish gift for those readers who gave this book a shot. Well, it's not a surprise anymore, though.)

To those who voted for this! Thank you *bows*. You know who you are! Again, thank you so much!

Regarding the fluff chapters, they won't be in chronological order (like Sakamakis - Mukamis - Tsukinamis). I've decided that it will be better that in wouldn't be in order. Please don't expect the fluff chapters having that many fluff sprinkles to it because, as I said, I am not a fan of fluff. I will try as best as I could that the characters to fit the standards of fluff sprinkles. If they do don't fall in the fluff sprinkles category, I did my best as I could.

Again, thank you for the reads, and votes... this means so much to me. I'm just starting out but this is an interesting start.

Enjoy the whole month of February! (Especially Valentine's Day. Yyyiiiiieee~).

Thanks for reading this.

May Kou's face be more than sincere for you~ (it belongs to its owner...)

(ayiko)