The Nutcracker Prince {Shin}

"Shinnnnnn!!!!" You practically shouted while emphasizing the "n" in his name.

You were running around the halls of the Tsukinami mansion whilst of looking for Shin. Huffing and puffing and the sound of fast-paced steps filled the empty and smashed the eerie silence of the whole mansion. It was not long enough the weird Mertz guy appeared before you.

"(Y/N), are you looking for Shin-sama?" The weird Mertz guy asked politely.

"Errr, yeah?"

"Last that I saw him was outside." He coolly replied.

"Err, thanks?"

"Mhm."

With that, you sped off and dared yourself to never look back at the weird Mertz guy. Definitely, you thought that he wasn't just weird but creepy. You mentally noted to stay miles away from The weird, creepy Mertz guy. Erasing the weird, creepy Mertz guy in your head: you set to find Shin.

Finding Shin was hard especially Carla orders Shin around … all the time. Shin maybe out today but surely, he would be back by now. Night time was high time that Carla or Shin, but mostly Shin went out. It was a rare opportunity either of them went out in the morning. Due to because their only the last two First Bloods left and attention they get from the outsiders.

You have been in captivity for a long time, however, it may be considered as fun or amusing, as Carla says. Your only, solid purpose was to be a blood bag and look out for Yui. It wasn't they can't handle her, it's just that they need a lookout and having a girl to friend another female won't hurt. With that, your purpose was set off next week. Among the two Tsukinamis, Shin stood out to you the most.

Shin was somewhat wasn't cold, unlike Carla. The youngest was "welcoming" and "warmth-filled" towards you, unless you angered him or Carla frustrates him and takes it on you. True, that you and Shin have disagreements like any other couple. However, on rare occasions, he shows his "soft" side and sometimes, warms up to you. You always find it adorable and cut whenever Shin in wolf form. He's like a puppy you cannot withstand leaving alone, despite, being unusually large and have extremely sharp canines.

Finding not a single Shin appearance in sight: you concluded that he was still out. The dewy green grass just below your feet although it was ankle-high. It was swaying towards one direction and the warm sun casting its big shadow down you.

'Hmn... probably he's out and won't be back until later. I miss Shin.' You thought while craving for Shin's presence.

Just as you were to leave the fairytale-like place of a garden, you spotted Shin. Shin, the guy who made you look for him for two days straight, without even knowing what spell of magic he has casted you in. He made you laugh, cry, angry, and all other emotions there is to feel. There he was staring at you with his snake-like golden eye.

What was that saying that your grandma always muttered: a person probably falls in love with their partner's eyes and because of that their love lasts longer and also eyes never grow old. Probably, it was because of that you fell in love Shin. You may never know what he feels about you but you are certain of yours.

With the weird thought of Shin catching you in his arms, you ran off towards him. You weren't even minding whether or not Carla or the weird, creepy Mertz guy would be currently watching your and Shin's moment or how awkward it is for Shin to see you run towards him like a lunatic idiot.

"Sssshhhhiiiinnnnn!!!!" You cried.

Shin's image was getting larger and larger for every step you took. He was just staring and had no intentions of moving away or towards you. He's just there.. standing like a statue, molded into place. Every step made you hear your on heart thumping hard, as if, it will be teared out of your chest. Each moment you step closer to Shin, your hormones or heart start raging mad. It was the dire need to near and crave his touch.

Snapping out of your delusional thoughts, you realized Shin is a few steps away. A few more steps towards your prince, correction, the nutcracker prince. It was funny how he liked nuts and you can't simply take it out of you to resemble him to the Nutcracker. It was an amusing resemblance.

Now, that your prince is nearer than ever, you ran faster which made you fail to realize the rock lying in your path and you…

TRIPPED.

You fell in the arms of ---- no one. Shin didn't bother catching you nor offering his hand to help. Instead, he laughed and laugh even harder. You fell knees and arms first so you can avoid damages to your face. While prince charming continued to laugh, you wanted revenge. Revenge, revenge, revenge. You decided to hit him with a rock.

You got up and saw the same rock that tripped you and picked it up. Shin eventually noticed while you were going to hit him and caught your arm.

"Mhm, hitting me, Toy?" He said while waving you arm and rock

" Your so ----- ah!!" Falling towards Shin was the worst mistake you or any person committed. He, for the obvious reasons, fell with you and both of you landed hard on the ground with him as landing tool. Struggling to get up and attempt to hit him … again. He got a sense or knowledge you'd certainly do exactly that so he caught your arm and never let go of it.

Now, tangled with Shin in the ground, you just got a good or better glimpse of Shin's face. He just there staring at you in the eye, even if it's just one. One on one, he's just eyeing you for no particular reason. Staring and you impulsively rested your head on his chest. It went for a few moments… after.