Trash Day (Reiji)

Heheh... I wasn't able to think of anyone else out of all of them...
_________________________________
Reiji - the tableware-addicted freak - once again called you to do one simple task for him... that is ----- take out the trash for him. Naturally, you'd decline but he saw this as punishment for what happened the other day.

Reiji: (uses stern voice) Y/N, take out it NOW.

(Ok, this is the part wherein you choose YES or NO.)

(If you say YES.)
(Y/N): (bored/annoyed voice) Yes, OCD-tableware-addicted-and-who-is-a-freaking-vampire-freak...
Reiji: What did you say?
(Y/N): I said... AHEM... YES! YOU OCD-TABLEWARE-ADDICTED-AND-WHO-IS-A-FREAKING-SADIST-VAMPIRE-FREAK! Are you deaf?
Reiji: Ugh... your screeching has pained my ears.
(Y/N): And my care is? Hmn? Good enough for payback .... (quiet tone) for drugging me.... Tch! *rolls eyes*
Reiji: Did you just rolled your eyes on me?
Y/N: And if I did? Mr.Helluva-I'm-smart-and-mannerful-also-addicted-to-tableware-and-stupid-stuff-and-a-vampire-btw Sakamaki... Hmn? What are ya gonna do?
Reiji: You called me such foul names... You disrespectful woman! I'll have discipline you then...
Y/N: With what? Whip? Beating? Blood-sucking? (drowsy tone) Boringgggg~
Reiji: .....! You!
Y/N: Whatever! *flips hair*
Y/N: *takes garbage* *leaves*
Reiji: *blank spaced*

(If you say NO.)
Y/N: No!
Reiji: Are you disobeying me? Woman!
Y/N: If I were?
Reiji: Ungrateful! You should learn your position... you are mere blood bag and that's it!
Y/N: Yes! I'm a blood bag that knows self-defense and I'm going to kick you!
Reiji: Kick ---- Ugh!
Reiji: *crouches down* (Just pick what move you'll do and where it is aiming at.)
Y/N: Ha! Now, for the ultimate move of a lifetime!
Reiji: Y/N... You WOMAN!-----
Y/N: *punches him in the stomach and chest almost three times... and a punch for the adam's apple)
Reiji: Ugh... *groans in pain*
Y/N: Hmph. Since I did what I have to do, I probably... take it out! *grabs trash bag*
Y/N: *walks out* *flips hair*
Y/N: I forgot to say this: GO BACK TO HELL AND BURN THERE! VAMPIRE SUCKER! *evil laugh*
Reiji: *groans*
Ayato: I never (Y/N) knows that!
Laito: Heh... I guess your feeling the burn, Reiji-nii~ *chuckles*
Shu: Urasai!
Subaru: ....
Subaru: (thought to himself) (Y/N).... YOUR A LOT WORSE THAN ME... AND EVERYONE BLAMED ME FOR BREAKING THAT STUPID VASE!!!

___________________________________
Subaru's part makes me laugh. Thanks for reading yet again. That I presented you, coming from the Karlheinz Productions and co., another Reiji and Shu fight with the reader in it~

Anyways, I hoped that make you that supposed one-shot I made. It's fun. So I have A/N coming up so kindly stay tune for that.

Sorry, Shu-pcakes out there! Looks like Reiji was the only thing in my head this whole time. I hope that Reiji fans enjoyed this. I like slightly feministic characters (or probably whole feministic ones). I don't want to offend anyone.

I almost forgot:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOU!!!!