Zombies! Zombies! Vampire? (Subaru)

Here you are holding Subaru's hand in yours. Both you running for your lives, however, this won't last but you'll keep it that way. Looking over Subaru's flushed, despite being undead, slightly pinkish color consumed his cheeks. Most likely due to holding and hands and he's a…. tsundere.

It was adorable to look at but now, it's not the time to look at him and find an escape! Whilst running, you searched a place for refuge for you and Subaru. You and Subaru kept on running and then you saw an abandoned refuge place and pointed at it. You ran there and Subaru followed your suit.

"Whoa! I didn't expect that there will be many." You whispered so the horde of zombie won't come after you and Subaru.

"Why did I come to this?" He said, rhetorically.

---------------- FLASHBACK --------------

"Hey, Subaru-kun." You said, cheerfully.

"What?" He said, annoyed like always.

"There's this zombie run event and… I want you to come with me…" You said, shyly.

"No." He said, automatically.

"Eh?! Why?"

"Because I can."

"Uh-okay.… If I blackmail you, will you come?"

"What's the blackmail?" He said, curious.

"It's…."

----------- END OF FLASHBACK -----------

"Let's go ----- What was that?" You asked while the rustling sound continued.

"…." Was his response.

(SFX: Rustling sound)

"Subaru ----- AH!!!!!"

"What the----?!?!" Subaru said, taken aback.